Homes.com Selects Velocify LeadManager for Salesforce via Salesforce.com's AppExchange
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ SALESFORCE.COM DREAMFORCE Velocify today announced Homes.com has deployed Velocify LeadManager for Salesforce via Salesforce.com's AppExchange to accelerate its customer company transformation. Homes.com selected Velocify LeadManager for Salesforce to improve sales performance, removing the guesswork for sales representatives on the highest priority daily activities and increasing the number of prospect engagements. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com's Dreamforce 2013 in San Francisco. Velocify will be in booth N1424 in the Dreamforce Expo.
The intelligent Activity Prioritization feature provides Homes.com sales representatives with a single, continuously updated view into new and existing leads, scheduled tasks and events. This allows Homes.com sales representatives to remain focused on the leads and opportunities with highest value attributes, facilitating a high-velocity sales environment and ensuring maximum revenue growth for the company.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world's leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Velocify LeadManager for Salesforce is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com. For additional information about Velocify LeadManager for Salesforce, please visit www.velocify.com/products/salesforce.
Comments on the News
- "Homes.com is one of the top online real estate destinations, with more than 12 million active home buyers visiting the website each month," said Nick Hedges, president and CEO, Velocify. "As their mortgage division grows, Homes.com is using Velocify to instill process, discipline, and improve productivity, while aggressively scaling their sales force."
- "As we look to expand our sales force, it is critical we have the right solutions to scale with control," said Jason Doyle, vice president at Homes.com. "Velocify LeadManager for Salesforce will enable us to greatly improve our sales representatives' productivity by taking the guesswork out of what to do next in the sales process."
- "Companies around the world are looking to transform into customer companies," said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. "Partners such as Velocify are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to help companies like Homes.com connect with their customers and prospects in entirely new ways."
Velocify LeadManager for Salesforce extends the value of the Salesforce Sales Cloud by integrating high-velocity selling features. Velocify LeadManager drives rapid lead response, more productive daily sales rep activity and faster ramp-up time for new reps, as well as consistent selling practices that help to make revenue more predictable. Key features include:
- Dynamic Lead Distribution and Re-Distribution ensures the right leads are assigned to the right sales team member at the right time. Re-distribution rules can also be set up to ensure high-priority leads receive immediate response.
- Automated Guided Selling simplifies and streamlines the selling process for both novice and veteran sales representatives by reinforcing contact discipline and ensuring leads receive ongoing engagement, while minimizing administrative tasks.
- Intelligent Activity Prioritization provides a single view, dynamically prioritized list of daily activities tied to leads, opportunities and scheduled events. View is continuously updated, serving the highest priority activity to the top of the list as each record is acted upon.
- Integrated Sales Dialer drives increased call volume, maximizes productivity, and provides insights into call activity.
- Top Funnel Insights enables sales leaders to measure and optimize the sales process with visibility into sales interactions and insights for coaching.
Dreamforce 2013 is the world's largest vendor technology conference, and expects more than 120,000 people to register to attend this year's 11th annual conference and experience the power of social and mobile cloud computing and connect with their customers in a whole new way. With more than 1,100 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo!; and Deepak Chopra, Founder of The Chopra Foundation. Dreamforce 2013 offers attendees everything they need to accelerate their customer company transformation in four days, under one roof.<
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Become a fan of Velocify: www.facebook.com/Velocify
- Follow @Velocify on Twitter: twitter.com/Velocify
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 2,000 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed throughsalesforce.com'sAppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks ofsalesforce.com, inc.
Velocify is a market-leading provider of cloud-based intelligent sales software, designed for high-velocity sales environments. Velocify helps sales teams keep pace with the speed of opportunity and improve conversion rates by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights. The company has helped more than 1,500 companies across a variety of industries improve customer acquisition practices and sales performance. Velocify was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte and a Best Place to Work by the Los Angeles Business Journal. For more information please visit Velocify.com or follow the company on Twitter @Velocify.
As one of the nation's top online real estate destinations, Homes.com inspires consumers to dream big. From affordable houses to luxurious estates, condos, rentals and more, Homes.com features close to three million property listings and a user-friendly format, making finding your next home or a licensed real estate agent easily accessible. Visitors to the Homes.com blog will find a collection of rich content and posts on DIY projects, painting, gardening and more, providing the ultimate resource for everything home related. From purchasing a first home, to upgrading, downsizing and everything in between, Homes.com is an inspiring and engaging partner in every phase of the home buying process. Homes.com is a division of Dominion Enterprises, a leading marketing services and publishing company headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia. For more information, visit www.dominionenterprises.com. For more information, visit http://www.homes.com or blog.homes.com