Review: KING LEAR at Actors' Shakespeare Project
Review: THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW: Moonbox Productions Brings It Back to Harvard Square
Review: THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL: A Sunny Outlook Under the Sea
Global Roundup: ONCE ON THIS ISLAND Tour, THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA & More!
Review: New England Premiere of TRAYF: You Don't Have To Be Jewish
Quvenzhané Wallis Joins Lineup for CAN'T STOP SINGING THAT SONG
Two Weeks Left To Nominate For The 2019 BroadwayWorld Boston Awards, Presented by TodayTix!
Two Weeks Left To Nominate For The 2019 BroadwayWorld Berkshires Awards, Presented by TodayTix!
Ticket Central View All
|Saltonstall's Trial: The Salem witch trial's untold story|
The Larcom Theatre
(Runs 10/17 - 10/27) PHOTOS VIDEOS CAST
|Anton Chekhov's The Seagull|
Arlekin Players Theatre
(Runs 11/8 - 12/8) PHOTOS
(Runs 10/30 - 10/31) VIDEOS CAST
|Jan Nargi||Nancy Grossman|
|Review Roundups||Michele Clarke|
|Marc Savitt||Andrew Child|
Submit Local News - click here
Want to Join Team BWW? - Click Here for Details!
Latest News More
- Donations Of Items And Volunteers Needed For North Shore Civic Ballet's Annual Holiday Auction
- Boston Ballet School And Walnut Hill School For The Arts Announce Partnership For Pre-Professional Dance Students
- MASTERCHEF JR LIVE! Comes To Boston In March
- Tori Scott Debuts VODKA IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON At Broward Center
- Brett Eldredge Comes To The Boch Center Wang Theatre, December 14
- The Best Deals During Weird and Wonderful Week in Boston
- HAMLET Opens At Gloucester Stage
- Broadway Collective Will Offer Master Classes in Nine Cities in 2020
- BWW Exclusive: Ben Rimalower's Broken Records with Special Guest, Bridget Everett!
- Berkshire Mountain Guitar Summit Comes to The Colonial November 7
- ANASTASIA On Sale 10/21
- Open BroadwayWorld Position: Regional Marketing / Junior Sales Associate
- Review: KING LEAR at Actors' Shakespeare Project
- Review: THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW: Moonbox Productions Brings It Back to Harvard Square
- Review: THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL: A Sunny Outlook Under the Sea
- Review: New England Premiere of TRAYF: You Don't Have To Be Jewish
- Review: AMERICAN UNDERGROUND at Barrington Stage Company A Profound New Drama That Asks Us To Examine Where We've Been, Where We Are, and Where We Are Going.
- Review: 42ND STREET: Thunderous Opening For The Umbrella Stage Company
- Review: WHAT THE JEWS BELIEVE at Berkshire Theatre Group Leaves Audiences With Lots to Think About.