Review: SCROOGE IN LOVE at Gateway Theatre is a playful and loving tribute to an enduring classic that has every reason to become one in its own right.
Review Roundup: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE at TheatreWorks Silicon Valley - Read the Reviews!
Review: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE at Lucie Stern Theatre
American Conservatory Theater Kicks Off the New Year with WAKEY WAKEY Starring Tony Hale
BroadwayWorld San Francisco Awards Update: KISS MY AZTEC - Berkeley Repertory Theatre Leads Best Musical!
Review: A NOH CHRISTMAS CAROL at Theatre Of Yugen is a stunning traditional Japanese theatre re-imagining of Dicken's famous tale.
Ticket Central View All
|Holiday Test Drive VII: Here Comes Seanie Boy|
(Runs 12/15 - 12/18)
|Miss Bennet: Christmas at Pemberley|
Spreckels Performing Arts Center
(Runs 11/22 - 12/15)
|DISNEY'S ALADDIN KIDS|
HIGH POINT ACADEMY
(Runs 7/5 - 7/5)
|Head Over Heels|
(Runs 12/6 - 1/12)
6th Street Playhouse
(Runs 3/6 - 3/22)
|Linda Hodges||Review Roundups|
|Maria Nockin||Paul Bolton|
|Steve Murray||Tim Sullivan|
Submit Local News - click here
Want to Join Team BWW? - Click Here for Details!
Latest News More
- Bread & Butter Theatre Presents The World Premiere Of FUNERAL GAME
- Photo Flash: THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD at Foothill Music Theatre
- Ana Bayat Stars In MIMI'S SUITCASE At Theatre of Yugen
- Full Cast Announced For 107th Mountain Play HELLO, DOLLY!
- Kate Robards Returns to The Marsh San Francisco with POLYSHAMORY
- San Francisco Playhouse Presents the Bay Area Premiere of TINY BEAUTIFUL THINGS
- BATS Improv Welcomes Hannah Henderson As New Managing Director
- One Found Sound Announces Winter And Spring Program In San Francisco
- Conductor Joseph Young Leads The SFCM Orchestra
- RAWdance Presents Triple Bill Of New Works In March 2020
- Cast Announced for RETABLOS, STORIES FROM A LIFE LIVED ALONG THE BORDER
- Sinjin Jones Appointed New Artistic Director of Pear Theatre
- Review: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE at Lucie Stern Theatre
- Review: A NOH CHRISTMAS CAROL at Theatre Of Yugen is a stunning traditional Japanese theatre re-imagining of Dicken's famous tale.
- Review: HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD a Must-See Theatrical Event at The Curran Theatre
- Review: BULL IN A CHINA SHOP at Aurora Theatre Dramatizes the Love Letters of Women's Rights Activist Mary Wooley
- Review: GROUNDHOG DAY THE MUSICAL at SF Playhouse is a Story of Redemption and Hope
- Review: THE TALE OF DESPEREAUX at Berkeley Repertory Theatre is PigPen Theatre Co.'s stunning re-imagining of the award-winning book and film.
- Review: THE HUMANS at The San Jose Stage Company