BroadwayWorld Pittsburgh Awards Update: GREASE - Pittsburgh CLO - Benedum Center Leads Best Musical!
Review Roundup: The National Tour of COME FROM AWAY - What Did the Critics Think?
Readers Name The Shows Their Colleges Are Performing This Fall
Review: LES MISERABLES at Benedum Center Doesn't Reinvent an Old Standard, But Spruces It Up a Bit
First Standings - Voting Opens for the Pittsburgh Awards! Betty Buckley & Jordon Ross Weinhold Lead
Review: A BRONX TALE, A Quintessential 60s Musical
Review: FOREVER PLAID is Heavenly at Pittsburgh CLO Cabaret
Photo Flash: First Look at SCHOOL GIRLS; OR THE AFRICAN MEAN GIRLS PLAY at Pittsburgh Public Theater
Ticket Central View All
Off The Wall Productions
(Runs 11/29 - 12/14)
Pittsburgh Public Theatre
(Runs 6/4 - 7/3)
Prime Stage Theatre
(Runs 3/6 - 3/15)
|DISNEY'S ALADDIN JR.|
JR FUGETT MIDDLE SCHOOL
(Runs 5/31 - 5/31)
|JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT|
(Runs 3/19 - 3/21)
|Greg Kerestan||Dylan Shaffer|
Submit Local News - click here
Want to Join Team BWW? - Click Here for Details!
Latest News More
- Pittsburgh Opera Presents Pittsburgh Debut Of THE LAST AMERICAN HAMMER
- Exclusive: Ben Rimalower's Broken Records with Special Guest, Laura Benanti
- Guide - 25 Universities Share How They Keep Their Programs Relevant
- SATAN'S FALL Will Premiere At The Roxian Theatre With The Mendelssohn Choir In February
- Complete Lineup Announced for Highmark First Night Pittsburgh 2020 New Year's Eve Celebration Lineup
- BWW Readers Name Their Most Memorable Stage Door Experiences!
- BWW Exclusive: Ben Rimalower's Broken Records with Special Guest, Scott Wittman!
- December 2nd Update - Current Standings for the BWW Pittsburgh Awards!
- Production Of ADDING MACHINE Canceled By Pittsburgh Playhouse At Point Park University For Being 'Disturbing'
- BWW Exclusive: Ben Rimalower's Broken Records with Special Guest, Natalie Douglas
- First Standings - Voting Opens for the BWW Pittsburgh Awards! Betty Buckley & Jordon Ross Weinhold Lead
- Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre School To Perform At UPMC Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh
- Review: A BRONX TALE, A Quintessential 60s Musical
- Review: FOREVER PLAID is Heavenly at Pittsburgh CLO Cabaret
- Review: MEAN GIRLS Tries to Make Fetch Happen in Pittsburgh
- Review: BUBBLE BOY Is Low-Budget, Scrappy Fun at Arcade Comedy Theater
- Review: THE LION KING is an Old Cat, but a Good One, at Benedum Center
- Review: FUN HOME Serves as a Beacon, Outlet, Refuge