Winners Announced For 2019 BroadwayWorld Pittsburgh Awards
Photo Flash: First Look at Pittsburgh Opera's ALCINA
Exclusive: Ben Rimalower's Broken Records with Special Guest Linda Eder!
Quiz: Test Your Knowledge Of Broadway In The 2010s!
Review: Two VERY Different Christmas Treats at Pittsburgh Public (PITTSBURGH LIGHTS AND LEGENDS) and Arcade Comedy Theater (THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS)
Step Into The Age Of Aquarius With HAIR At Pittsburgh Musical Theater
Readers Name The Best Performances Of The Decade!
Review Roundup: The National Tour of DEAR EVAN HANSEN - What Did the Critics Think?
Ticket Central View All
|Natalia Zukerman - The Women Who Rode Away|
Off The Wall Productions
(Runs 1/30 - 2/1) PHOTOS CAST
|FIDDLER ON THE ROOF JR|
MCKINLEY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
(Runs 6/20 - 6/20)
|ONCE ON THIS ISLAND JR|
LEHIGH VALLEY CHARTER HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE PERF ART
(Runs 5/29 - 5/29)
|Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story|
(Runs 7/21 - 8/9)
|DISNEY'S ALADDIN JR.|
JR FUGETT MIDDLE SCHOOL
(Runs 5/31 - 5/31)
Submit Local News - click here
Want to Join Team BWW? - Click Here for Details!
Latest News More
- off the WALL Announces Regional Premiere of THE WOMEN WHO RODE AWAY
- Photo Flash: Pittsburgh Opera Presents ALCINA
- Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Opens BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
- Pittsburgh Opera Presents CARMEN
- 2020 Pittsburgh Humanities Festival Programming Line-up Announced
- BWW Exclusive: Ben Rimalower's Broken Records with Special Guest Varla Jean Merman!
- NBC 'Bring The Funny' Finalists THE CHRIS AND PAUL SHOW to Perform At Steel City Improv Theater in February
- Casting Announced For THE BOOK OF MERMAN
- City Theatre to Host Screening of WHEN MY SLEEPING DRAGON WOKE
- BWW Exclusive: Ben Rimalower's Broken Records with Special Guest, Drag Star Pixie Aventura
- AN AMERICAN IN PARIS 2020 National Tour to Launch on January 11
- BWW Readers Name The Best Broadway Songs Of The Decade!
- Review: Two VERY Different Christmas Treats at Pittsburgh Public (PITTSBURGH LIGHTS AND LEGENDS) and Arcade Comedy Theater (THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS)
- Review: LES MISERABLES at Benedum Center Doesn't Reinvent an Old Standard, But Spruces It Up a Bit
- Review: A BRONX TALE, A Quintessential 60s Musical
- Review: FOREVER PLAID is Heavenly at Pittsburgh CLO Cabaret
- Review: MEAN GIRLS Tries to Make Fetch Happen in Pittsburgh