Check Out Exclusive New Designs In The Theatre Shop
Review: CALENDAR GIRLS at The Community Players offers spirited comedy
Review: ANGELIQUE KIDJO at The VETS
Photo Flash: Trinity Repertory Company's A TALE OF TWO CITIES
The Granite Theatre Has Announced the Start of Their Special Events for the 2020 Season
Introducing Online Theater Classes for Singing
Review: FIDDLER ON THE ROOF at Providence Performing Arts Center. Don't Miss It!
BroadwayWorld & IAMT Launch Online Theater Classes - Learn Acting, Singing & Dancing from the Experts
Rhode Island Musicals & Plays More
(Runs 3/6 - 3/7)
|Roald Dahl's Matilda The Musical|
Jacqueline M. Walsh Performing and Vi
(Runs 5/1 - 5/3)
|Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka Jr.|
Scituate High School
(Runs 4/4 - 4/5)
Asfms Middle School Coventry
(Runs 11/14 - 11/14)
|Disney's Frozen Jr|
One Bay Street
(Runs 8/15 - 8/15)
|Robert Barossi||Larry O'Brien|
|Andria Tieman||Barb Burke|
Submit Local News - click here
Want to Join Team BWW? - Click Here for Details!
Latest News More
- Trinity Rep Announces Grant Awarded From Doris Duke Foundation
- Exclusive: Ben Rimalower's Broken Records with Drew Droege!
- Global Roundup: BE MORE CHILL in the UK, HAMILTON in LA & More!
- The Granite Theatre Has Announced the Start of Their Special Events for the 2020 Season
- Introducing Online Theater Classes for Singing
- Epic Brings THE MOORS To March
- Exclusive: Ben Rimalower's Broken Records with Marilyn Maye!
- RISE Presents THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST
- The Gamm Announces Gamm Gala 35
- World Premiere Of MAYOR PETE Opens At Epic
- Wilbury Group Presents Rhode Island Premiere Of MISS YOU LIKE HELL
- BWW Review: FIDDLER ON THE ROOF at Providence Performing Arts Center. Don't Miss It!
- Review: ANGELIQUE KIDJO at The VETS
- Review: FIDDLER ON THE ROOF at Providence Performing Arts Center. Don't Miss It!
- Review: Exquisite AGNES OF GOD at Epic Theatre
- Trinity REP Scores a Hole-in-One with August Wilson's RADIO GOLF
- Review: EDWARD II Electrifies at Burbage Theater Company
- Review: Searing ADMISSIONS Shines at The Gamm
- Review: Trinity Rep's FADE Delights and Infuriates in Equal Measure