Review: Shit-Faced Shakespeare's THE TAMING OF THE SHREW Butchers the Bard
Readers Name The Shows Their Colleges Are Performing This Fall
December 2nd Update - Current Standings for the Austin Awards!
Review: SHE LOVES ME Charms at AUSTIN PLAYHOUSE
Ticket Central View All
|The Butcher of Baraboo by Marisa Wegrzyn|
Street Corner Arts
(Runs 12/6 - 12/21) PHOTOS VIDEOS CAST
|A Tuna Christmas|
The City Theatre Company at Trinity Playhouse
(Runs 12/19 - 1/5)
|A Twisted Christmas Carol|
Hill Country Community Theatre
(Runs 12/5 - 12/22)
|A Christmas Carol performed by Bernadette Nason|
(Runs 12/17 - 12/18)
|Gift of the Magi|
Gaslight Baker Theatre
(Runs 12/13 - 12/21)
|Lynn Beaver||Amy Tarver|
|Joni Lorraine||Lacey Cannon Gonzales|
|Amanda England||Jesse Griffith|
|Addison McKissack||Madelyn Geyer|
Submit Local News - click here
Want to Join Team BWW? - Click Here for Details!
Latest News More
- Street Corner Arts Presents THE BUTCHER OF BARABOO
- ZACH Theatre Education Presents Open House December 8
- Guide - 25 Universities Share How They Keep Their Programs Relevant
- The Wittliff Collections Present Inaugural Festival Celebrating Music, Photography, Film and Literature of the Southwest
- GIFT OF THE MAGI Reimagined In Austin 1930s
- BWW Readers Name Their Most Memorable Stage Door Experiences!
- Oak View Group and Live Nation to Officially Break Ground on Moody Center
- ZACH Theatre Education to Host Open House December 8th
- BWW Exclusive: Ben Rimalower's Broken Records with Special Guest, Scott Wittman!
- Tickets Are Now On Sale for A TWISTED CHRISTMAS CAROL
- THE AUSTIN PUPPET INCIDENT Begins December 6
- TUNA And QUICHE - Yummy Holiday Shows Served Up At The City Theatre Austin
- Review: Shit-Faced Shakespeare's THE TAMING OF THE SHREW Butchers the Bard
- Review: SHE LOVES ME Charms at AUSTIN PLAYHOUSE
- Review: A CHRISTMAS STORY at THE GEORGETOWN PALACE
- Review: AS YOU LIKE IT is a Homegrown Retelling of the Beloved Shakespearean Classic.
- Review: ZACH Theatre's A CHRISTMAS CAROL Perfect Holiday Entertainment
- Review: MARISOL Explores an Unlikely Apocalypse at Mary Moody Northen Theatre in Austin, TX.
- Review: Mèlange Theatre Company Debuts SAINT SOMEBODY