The Coveteur Unveils New Website Explore Favorite Celebs' Closets
The Coveteur is taking you deeper into the closets of today's celebrities and fashion icons with their new site http://www.thecoveteur.com. Featuring twice as many exclusive photos and intimate videos, The Coveteur community can now collect and share their favorite images in their personal online Closet and share it with their friends. The Coveteur has also partnered with leading fashion retailers so consumers can "Get the Look" of select fashion tastemakers through an integrated online shopping experience without leaving The Coveteur website.
"We launched The Coveteur to enable our community to go behind the scenes to explore where fashion really begins - the closet. Our exclusive photos and videos tell unique, engaging fashion stories as you travel into the closets of today's fashion icons and explore their treasures," said Erin Kleinberg, co-founder and Creative Director of The Coveteur.
"Our new website further establishes The Coveteur as an innovation leader" said Janet Bannister, CEO of The Coveteur. "For the first time, you can create your own online Closet with your favorite images from across the website. And you can seamlessly shop items inspired by our Coveteurs without leaving the site."
To create your own Closet, you click the "Covet" button that appears on each photo and the image is added to your online Closet. You can then share your Closet with friends and browse others' closets to see what inspires them and culminates their style.
The Coveteur has also partnered with leading fashion retailers so you can capture the style of your favorite fashion icon without leaving the site. Consumers can "Get the Look" of their favorite fashion tastemaker through The Coveteur's integrated online shopping experience which allows consumers to shop and check-out from multiple retailers without leaving The Coveteur's website. Initial ecommerce partners include Shop Les Nouvelles, Joie, Loeffler Randall, Alex & Chloe, and Fragrancenet.
The Coveteur has earned industry respect since the site launched in January 2011:
- "The Coveteur caught my eye because they were doing something different - they encourage ideas, rather than tell you what to wear. They understand the art of personal style, and what it means to have a look that's distinctive and original." - Grammy®-nominated rapper, Drake
- "I have been obsessed with The Coveteur website… it's so cool to see so many amazing, fashion forward closets. It's just the coolest concept. " - Kiernan Shipka, Actress
- "[They] are experts at documenting the sometimes strange but always fabulous fashion species in their natural habitats" - JoAnna Hillman, Senior Fashion Market Editor, Harper's Bazaar
- "I can happily attest that the team behind [The Coveteur] is as talented, perceptive and wholly creative as they seem… They will go down in the fashion history books as a group that elegantly bridged the gap between public and private in the fashion world." - Susan Cernek, Executive Editor of Glamour.com
- "They have a great eye for interesting pieces - it's nice to see what they gravitate towards and how they make ordinary things look extraordinary." - Karla Martinez, Fashion & Accessories Director of W Magazine
The launch of the new site comes on the heels of major company milestones and strong growth momentum: The Coveteur's social followers have tripled over the past six months and since the site launched in January 2011, there have been over five million visits. The company's newsletter followers have grown three-fold over the past six months.
About The Coveteur:
The Coveteur takes you inside the homes and closets of today's tastemakers and influential icons so you can discover their unique style and approach to fashion and design. The Coveteur offers exclusive content, photography and videos from the homes of more than 250 of the most notable names in fashion and culture.
You can now join other style-obsessed readers in collecting and sharing your favorite images in your own online Closet. When you click the "Covet" button that appears on each photo, you add the image to your Closet. You can then share your Closetwith friends and browse others' closets to see what inspires them and culminates their style.
You can also shop your favorite looks. The Coveteur has partnered with leading fashion retailers to deliver an integrated online shopping experience so you can "Get the Look" and capture the style of select fashion icons without leaving the site.