SEPHORA Relaunches Original Toronto Store
SEPHORA Canada is going back to where it all began eight years ago, premiering a new home for its first Canadian store, SEPHORA Toronto Eaton Centre. Offering an additional 3,700 square feet (8,941 total), the store will feature the latest in store design, exclusive brands and services. Among the unique shopping features SEPHORA has to offer, highlights include:
- New brands to SEPHORA Toronto Eaton Centre include Giorgio Armani Cosmetics, Bobbi Brown, Estée Lauder, shu uemura, BECCA, Thierry Mugler Angel, Illamasqua and Atelier Cologne along with expanded assortments in AmorePacific, Guerlain, NUDE Skincare, Tarte, YSL Cosmetics, Tom Ford Fragrances and an unparalleled assortment of false lashes at the SEPHORA Lash Bar.
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique at SEPHORA is a specially designed space featuring a more extensive product selection, interactive tools and one on one education including private consultations with their Academy Advisors. The Boutique, designed to be reminiscent of a "backstage" environment, complete with studio make up stations and lighting features more than 1,400 product SKUs and is staffed by MAKE UP FOR EVER artists dedicated to providing the highest level of artistry services to all clients.
- The SEPHORA Nail Studio is a new interactive nail workshop featuring brands such as Ciate, DIOR, Illamasqua, Nails INC, NARS, SEPHORA by OPI, Spa Ritual and The New Black along with accessories and nail necessities from SEPHORA COLLECTION, Trend Tips and more.
- Transform your look in minutes at the SEPHORA Beauty Studio or treat yourself to a private 90 minute one-on-one consultation in makeup, skincare, hair care and fragrance with a Personal Beauty Advisor, you'll leave with a completely customized beauty routine for your lifestyle.
- Explore the world of fragrance with SEPHORA's Fragrance Experts as they guide you through the SEPHORA Sensorium. This dynamic concept is designed to reignite the love of fragrance guided by emotional expression instead of note composition or marketing input.
- Come into SEPHORA Toronto Eaton Centre to discover this holiday's must have gift items for him and her, including the SEPHORA Collection ColorDaze Blockbuster, MARCHESA parfum d'extase Holiday Gift Set, SEPHORA Fragrance Samplers for Him and Her and much more. Don't know what to give a relative, coworker or boss? Give a SEPHORA gift card - available for use in all 38 stores across the country and comes in a sleek holiday inspired mirror compact.
SEPHORA.CA - BEAUTY TRANSFORMED
SEPHORA is revolutionizing Canadian retail with its new approach to online and in store shopping. Unveiled on October 18
"Since 2004 we have opened 38 stores, including a new home for our first Canadian store at Toronto Eaton Centre and a flagship in downtown Montreal on Sainte Catherine Street. All our initiatives are focused on revolutionizing the Canadian beauty retail landscape. Transforming our stores and launching SEPHORA.ca are significant components of our arsenal to achieve this," says Philippe Pinatel, Country Manager and Senior Vice President, SEPHORA Canada.
Julie Bornstein, Senior Vice President of SEPHORA Digital also notes, "We're bridging the online and offline world, and making it easier, more inspirational and fun to shop for beauty. Our goal is to help every shopper find the perfect beauty product for her needs."
To visit the new site go to www.SEPHORA.ca, and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
About SEPHORA Americas:
Since 1998, SEPHORA has been TRANSFORMING BEAUTY in the U.S. Today, SEPHORA Americas operates more than 300 stores in the U.S. and Canada as well as the world's top beauty website, SEPHORA.com. In 2010 SEPHORA expanded intoLatin America where it partnered with the Brazilian beauty market leader Sacks.com, in 2011 opened two retail stores in Mexico and in 2012 opened one retail location in Brazil. SEPHORA is well known for its unique retail concept, which is rooted in its distinctive open-sell store design, the beauty expertise of its sales consultants and, most importantly, its unparalleled combination of over 200 classic and emerging brands across a broad range of product categories including skincare, color, fragrance, bath & body, smilecare, and haircare, as well as SEPHORA's own private label. SEPHORA has also been recognized as a leading digital brand and continues to advance this arena through mobile and social media initiatives including an active Facebook page, BeautyTalk-its online beauty community, its mobile site and Apps. In addition to its North and Latin American business and its initiative with JCPenney, which includes more than 300 SEPHORA inside JCPenney locations, SEPHORA today has more than 1,600 stores within 29 countries in Europe and 115 locations in China. SEPHORA was founded in France in 1970 and acquired in 1997 by Paris-based LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury products group. For further information, please visit www.SEPHORA.com