Virtual Trainer App Featuring Chris Powell Now Available
If there's a star to the newly launched Vemma Bod-e 2.0 app, it's TV Celebrity Transformation Specialist and bestselling author Chris Powell. The app, available as a free download for iPhone and Android, features timely text messages and daily video clips from Chris and his wife, Heidi, who act as the user's own personal trainer.
The app guides dieters through the Bod-e Transformation Plan, a carb-cycling weight loss program that the Powells developed for Vemma Nutrition Company, based off Chris Powell's New York Times bestselling book, Choose to Lose: The 7-Day Carb Cycle Solution.
"I often hear people say that they don't have time to lose weight. With the Vemma Bod-e app, people don't have that excuse anymore. It walks you through the entire program, day by day," says Chris Powell. "It's just like having Heidi and me right at your side, educating and motivating you every step of the way."
The multiple award-winning app sends users daily text messages about what and when to eat, exercise advice, and daily video tips from Chris and Heidi Powell. It also includes recipes and a weight loss tracker tool. The updated version of the app also includes fast food eating options from the 20 most popular fast food chains.
Features of the Vemma Bod-e App include:
- 84 daily video tips from Chris and Heidi Powell
- Up to 6 text notifications per day to keep you on track
- Reminders of what and when to eat
- Carb cycle schedule on a daily, tomorrow and next week view
- Grocery list builder based on your Bod-e recipes
- Recipe favorites option
- Fast food menu that lists the "carb-cycle approved" menu items from the top 20 restaurant chains
- Integrates the Chris Powell Bod-e Shake into the program (launched Nov. 26)
- Progress tracker with weekly progress photo upload
- Entry form to join the Chris Powell 12-Week Bod-e Challenge
"Vemma has invested in this app because we see that technology can be used to transform lives for the better. Chris and Heidi Powell are known for their realistic approach to weight loss and their belief that change is possible. Their contributions to the Vemma Bod-e app have made it a vital tool people can use to help achieve their weight loss goals," commented Vemma CEO BK Boreyko.
More On: Fitness, Apps