TriZetto's 2013 Executive Vision Summit Dedicated to Advancement in a New Healthcare World
TriZetto Corporation, today announced that its upcoming 2013 Executive Vision Summit will take place November 12 - 14 in Scottsdale, Arizona. Healthcare executives from around the country will explore growing collaboration between healthcare payers and providers amid increasing demand for improvement to both the cost and quality of care delivery and the changing healthcare landscape. As this is the first forum following the launch of the federal and state health insurance exchanges, the TriZetto Summit will examine the early findings and impact of the new exchange marketplace.
In its 13th year, this exclusive, invitation-only industry event brings together health plan, physician, and hospital executives to examine expected growth in the individual and government markets, as well as the heightened importance of payer and provider collaboration and emerging consumerism. "TriZetto's 2013 Executive Vision Summit couldn't be more timely," said Jude Dieterman, president and chief operating officer of TriZetto. "Our distinguished speakers will lead strategic discussions on challenges and opportunities in the industry. This forum is unique in that it will help executives navigate the new healthcare landscape and chart a course through a time of unprecedented changes for payers, providers, and consumers."
In addition to the program's interactive panels, roundtable discussions and informal networking opportunities, attendees will benefit from insights offered by political, industry and government speakers, including:
- Former Senator of Maine, Olympia Snowe, a Republican, will deliver the keynote address on the political insight: healthcare reform, exchanges, and the economy.
- Tom Main, partner and U.S. Market Leader for Oliver Wyman's Health and Life Sciences Practices to deliver a keynote on Health Care 2025 Roadmap - The Volume to Value Revolution: Unleashed.
- Cindy Gillespie, senior managing director of McKenna Long & Aldridge will moderate a panel on the "Exchange Ecosystem." Distinguished panelists include, Jeff Bond, president and CEO of Cox HealthPlans, Kevin Counihan, CEO, Access Health Connecticut, David Lansky, PhD, president and CEO of Pacific Business Group on Health, and Donna Lynne, DrPH, executive vice president and group president, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. and Kaiser Foundation Hospitals.
- Ravi Sachdev, managing director, healthcare coverage, J.P. Morgan will provide a Wall Street keynote perspective on government healthcare: Medicare, Medicaid, Dual-Eligibles, Exchanges, and ACOs.
- Dr. Jeff Rose, chief medical information officer of TriZetto will moderate a panel on payer-provider collaboration. Distinguished panelists include, Dr. JorDan Asher, CMO and chief integration officer, MissionPoint Health Partners and Hilton Raethel, M.P.H., M.H.A., executive vice president and chief health officer of Hawaii Medical Service Association.
- Dennis Grimaud, chairman and CEO, DIATHERIX Laboratories, Inc., will deliver a keynote on the "Advances in Personalized Medicine: What the Healthcare Executives Need to Know," as the emerging technological advances play a critical role in the wellness for all.
- Joseph Saunders, former executive chairman and CEO of Visa Inc. and moderator, Jean Landsverk, senior vice president of TriZetto, will address how consumer preferences shape trends in technology and impact business strategy in the years ahead.
Attendance at TriZetto's Executive Vision Summit is by invitation only. Follow the Summit on Twitter at #VisionSummit13. For more information, please contact Dawn Maloney-Horn, Director, TriZetto, at 303-542-2530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TriZetto provides world-class information technology and service solutions that help payers and providers work more efficiently and collaborate to deliver better health. TriZetto solutions touch over half the U.S. insured population and reach more than 200,000 care providers. TriZetto helps healthcare organizations enhance administrative efficiency; improve the cost, quality and delivery of care; address compliance; and compete to win in an emerging retail market. Payer solutions include benefits administration, care management, network management and portal platforms, as well as consulting, application management and business management services. Provider solutions include real-time eligibility assurance, claims editing, revenue cycle management technology and services that help providers get paid quickly and accurately. For more information, visit www.trizetto.com.
SOURCE: BUSINESS WIRE©2014 Business Wire