Retreats Unlimited Launches Scuba and Yoga at Harbour Village Beach Club in Bonaire Caters
Retreats Unlimited is pleased to introduce a new concept in wellness travel: Complementary scuba diving paired with twice daily yoga classes at the luxurious resort, Harbour Village Beach Club in Bonaire. This hybrid retreat promises to thrill both the adventure and serenity seeker. It is a perfect solution for couples and friends who would like to travel together but want to pursue different experiences while still enjoying time together. Yogic breathing is not only mindful, but its techniques are advantageous at 30 feet under the water.
"Wellness travel has grown 50% faster than vacation travel," says Tammy Petersen, founder and president of Chicago based Retreats Unlimited/Wellness Marketing Unlimited. "The desire for experiential travel has also grown. Harbour Village Beach Club offers the perfect way to please guests looking for excitement and or tranquility in a stunning natural setting."
This seven day retreat is hosted by Christine Ball, a PADI course director - only 1% of PADI professionals reach this distinction. PADI Course Directors are PADI Master Instructors who have taken the next step and joined an elite group of instructor trainers. Course Directors teach PADI Instructor Development Courses (IDCs) and other instructor-level training, and are the scuba diving industry's most influential leaders and role models.
Harbour Village Beach Club's onsite dive operator, Great Adventures Bonaire, offers full diving concierge service. A personal dive concierge takes charge of all dive equipment from check-in to check-out, including loading and setting-up dive gear on the dive boat pre-dive, removing gear from the dive boat post-dive, storing dive gear at the dive shop and cleaning all dive equipment at the end of each day's use, further enhancing the personalized service.
Guests who choose to try SCUBA as part of their retreat can begin their scuba diving training online prior to arrival and complete their certification at the resort to leave more time for relaxing: https://www.padi.com/padi-courses/open-water-diver. World class snorkeling is also available. The 7-night Scuba/Yoga Retreat is held at various times throughout the year and includes:
- Accommodations at Harbour Village Beach Club
- Gorgeously appointed rooms
- Morning and evening yoga classes
- Diver's breakfast daily of fresh fruit, and bagel with cream cheese
- Four dinners including Farewell Torch lit dinner on the beach (excludes alcoholic beverage but includes taxes)
- Resort scuba experience for non-certified divers or 2 snorkel trips or one day of diving for certified divers (includes one boat dive and unlimited shore diving for the day). Certified divers must present valid dive card.
- Unlimited Use of the fitness center, kayaks, and paddle boards
- Airport transfers to and from Harbour Village Beach Club
*Additional diving and snorkeling rental equipment fees may apply.