Men's Wearhouse Offers Interactive Gift Guide
Men's Wearhouse launched its 2012 Holiday Gift Guide, an interactive online catalog featuring a variety of men's pre-styled looks and wardrobe essentials that can be purchased with one click.
The gift guide allows users to scroll through eight on-trend winter looks pulled from the thousands of items offered at menswearhouse.com or one of the more than 600 Men's Wearhouse stores across the country. Customers can click to buy the complete look or the individual items featured on the models, or browse through the gift guide to shop an assortment of related goods big and small – from sport coats to cedar hangers to cuff links and cologne.
Among other pre-styled looks, the Men's Wearhouse 2012 Holiday Gift Guide includes:
- Suited for Winter – Tailored for the business professional, this collection combines comfort with modern-fit style.
- Cardigan Cool – Make casual days special with everyday essentials including comfortable sweaters and slim-fit jeans.
- In the Trench – Inclement weather won't rain on any parade with a collection that celebrates stylish outerwear.
- In the Hood – From hoodies to two-button sweaters, textured layers take any look from day to night.
- Dressed to the Nines – The trademark of the modern gentleman, a black tuxedo gets revamped with tailored accessories.
- Peacoat Perfection – An updated peacoat creates a flattering silhouette over warm cashmere sweaters and fleece-lined gloves.
- Holiday Party-Ready – Forget the tacky sweater; the modern man knows how to work the room in the perfect suit and all the right accessories.
- The Bottom Half – Houndstooth pants pair well with a slim-fit dress shirt and sport coat to finish an essential winter look.
To ensure a seamless holiday shopping experience, Men's Wearhouse is offering free shipping with no minimum purchase, free returns, and free shipping to the nearest store for easy pick-up or delivery*. Plus, customers can share their favorite items through their personal social media accounts to get feedback from their friends and live chat with a member of the Men's Wearhouse team to address any additional questions.