Andy’s other major costume designs for London and the West End include Gone with the Wind (New London), Grease (Dominion, currently at the Piccadilly), The Baker’s Wife and Timon of Athens (with David Suchet in the title role) both directed by Trevor Nunn, The Far Pavilions, Peter Pan directed ... (read more)
Sorry, no photos are currently available.
Enter your email address above to be notified when new photos are available.
- LES MISERABLES Will Return to the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall in February (Jan 28, 2020)
- LES MISERABLES On Sale at The Citizens Bank Opera House (Jan 24, 2020)
- BWW Review: MISS SAIGON Tour Lands At OKC Broadway, A Sensational Production Of A Problematic Show (Jan 24, 2020)
- Photo Flash: First Look at the New London Production of LES MISERABLES and the Renovated Sondheim Theatre (Jan 16, 2020)
- BWW Review: LES MISERABLES Sings with Spirited Voices of Love, Redemption, and Revolution at BJCC CONCERT HALL (Jan 8, 2020)
- VIDEO: LES MISERABLES Prepares For Its West End Return! (Dec 18, 2019)
- LES MISERABLES Begins Performances Tonight at Newly Renovated Sondheim Theatre in London (Dec 18, 2019)
- Tickets for MISS SAIGON at Fox Cities Performing Arts Center Will Go On Sale Dec 13 (Dec 9, 2019)
- LES MISERABLES Returns to Boston In June at Citizens Bank Opera House (Nov 18, 2019)
- Casting Announced for LES MISERABLES at the Palace Theater in Waterbury (Nov 18, 2019)