National Association Of Professional Child Photographers Announces July 2013 International Image Competition Winners
ATLANTA, Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ The National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP) has announced the winners of its July 2013 International Image Competition. Showcasing the talents of the world's most successful child photographers, the NAPCP Image Competition featured a range of categories, including Maternity, Newborn, Baby, Toddler, Child, Sibling, Family and Seniors. All photo entries were carefully judged by a panel of acclaimed photographers including Stephanie Buckman, Sara Brennan-Harrell, Christine Pobke and Sarah Lane. Each photo was scored based on its impact, technical merit, creativity and style.
The purpose of the international competition is to recognize the creative and technical excellence of child photographers around the world, reward talent and serve as a vehicle for education to better the industry as a whole. "NAPCP is thrilled to have the opportunity to showcase the work of such talented individuals in the art of child photography," said Alice Park, co-founder and president of NAPCP. "We are consistently impressed by the submissions we receive from our community."
In addition to the recognition as an award-winning photographer, winners also received priority listing in the NAPCP member directory, vendor endorsements, our award winning NAPCP seal for website placement, their winning images published in both their photographer's profile and in our award-winning image gallery, individual press packet to distribute to their local media and the opportunity to win our prestigious NAPCP Photographer of the Year Award.
Winners of the NAPCP July 2013 International Image Competition included:
- Maternity category: Michelle Wells for her image "End of The Rainbow"
- Newborn category: Stephanie Schaefer for her image "Love for Mama"
- Baby category: Dana MacIntyre for her image "Rub-a-dub-dub"
- Toddler category: Anne Kerr for her image "Enchanted Forest"
- Child category: Dana Pugh for her image "Mist"
- Sibling category: Hilary Camilleri for her image "Giggle"
- Family category: Nicola Toon for her image "Divide and Conquer"
- Seniors category: Hilary Camilleri for her image "Soul"