ABC2020 on Twitter

Back to Main...

http://www.twitter.com/ABC2020
1/16 @ 9:00 AM
ABC2020 - Join us on the eve of the inauguration for a special #ABC2020 - THURSDAY on @ABCNetwork. Set your reminder or DVR f… https://t.co/HZM0yaduUX

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/16 @ 7:10 AM
ABC2020 - https://t.co/mdPVKgsfWA

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 11:30 PM
ABC2020 - #ABC2020 10PT: Bus Drivers working alongside Silicon Valley millionaires struggle to afford rent, some sleep in cars https://t.co/SeXwKtOtMZ

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 11:15 PM
ABC2020 - Hope you tune in next, west coast. A special #ABC2020 with @DianeSawyer starts at 10 PT!

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 3:45 PM
ABC2020 - My Reality: Father of 2 works hard, goes to college, amid concerns for daughter's health. REPLAY the special hour:… https://t.co/EdlMKKBBfK

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 2:39 PM
ABC2020 - Hoping to see @DianeSawyer's report from last night? Check out these LINKS to WATCH: https://t.co/wRC6oj2HM3. Keep… https://t.co/PC3f5K6AjT

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 11:44 AM
ABC2020 - My Reality: A new growth industry emerges as answer for parents working the nighttime hours. REPLAY #… https://t.co/ZvWf9CLhmx

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 2:05 AM
ABC2020 - Which story impacted you most tonight? Keep the conversation going by using #ABC2020 & let us know what's your reality? Thanks for sharing!

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 1:52 AM
ABC2020 - Look at a map of the 530 for-profit plasma centers in America. @DianeSawyer reports 80% are in poorer neighborhoods… https://t.co/VRuRvzcjst

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 1:43 AM
ABC2020 - "I am confident that our economy will grow. The question is will it yield an America with shared prosperity?” says Darren. #ABC2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 1:42 AM
ABC2020 - Economic realities in America: by the numbers #ABC2020 https://t.co/0XwPI5Dewg https://t.co/k1fGWPYEUS

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 1:31 AM
ABC2020 - My reality: After more than 10 years in fast food, Terrance Wise fights for a living wage. #ABC2020… https://t.co/1ZHHuZFHhh

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 1:27 AM
ABC2020 - Back in 1980, the majority of fast food workers were teenagers but today 75% of these workers are in their 20s or OLDER, per @BLS_gov.

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 1:18 AM
ABC2020 - “Teachers can’t afford to work here. Blue collar workers that we depend on in this town,they have to leave,”-Emily to @DianeSawyer #ABC2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 1:08 AM
ABC2020 - My Reality: Pennsylvania firefighter has three jobs, works 104 hours per week. #ABC2020 https://t.co/llCJgOqzKf https://t.co/gqhOMBtnDn

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 1:04 AM
ABC2020 - FACT: The top 20% have 14 times the wealth of the other Americans, the 80%. The LARGEST inequality on record, per @pewresearch

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 1:02 AM
ABC2020 - What do you know the American Dream to be? Let us know using the hashtag #ABC2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 1:00 AM
ABC2020 - NOW: @DianeSawyer with the realities working Americans face to make ends meet. RT if you're watching #ABC2020, west… https://t.co/0QQn3zyi1a

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/14 @ 12:00 AM
ABC2020 - What can we all do to keep the American dream alive? ONE HOUR away from a special #ABC2020 with @DianeSawyer, west… https://t.co/8cbDOtZTzI

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 11:22 PM
ABC2020 - #ABC2020 at 10 PT: Bus drivers working alongside Silicon Valley millionaires struggle to afford rent, some in cars https://t.co/SeXwKtOtMZ

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 11:05 PM
ABC2020 - Which story impacted you most tonight? Keep the conversation going by using #ABC2020 & let us know what's your reality? Thanks for sharing!

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 11:03 PM
ABC2020 - Here are answers to the polls we’ve tweeted tonight. How did you score? Scroll back to RT for your friends! Q1: 50% Q2: $225,000 Q3: $54,000

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 11:03 PM
ABC2020 - Answers to the polls we’ve tweeted tonight. How did you score? Scroll back to RT for your friends! #ABC2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 11:00 PM
ABC2020 - "Let's us as a group of people stand for something, and say, "We're gonna do something about this."-@MTBert, Aetna #abc2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:59 PM
ABC2020 - "Let's us as a group of people stand for something, and say, "We're gonna do something about this."-@MRBERT, Aetna #abc2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:57 PM
ABC2020 - POLL Q3: How much does a family of 5 need to earn to live a middle class life? #ABC2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:52 PM
ABC2020 - FACT: 73% of public assistance goes to working families. @UCBerkeley #ABC2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:52 PM
ABC2020 - Look at a map of the 530 for-profit plasma centers in America. @DianeSawyer reports 80% are in poorer neighborhoods… https://t.co/KGs6qwGwsA

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:43 PM
ABC2020 - "I am confident that our economy will grow. The question is will it yield an America with shared prosperity?” says Darren. #ABC2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:42 PM
ABC2020 - Economic realities in America: by the numbers #ABC2020 https://t.co/0XwPI5lDEI https://t.co/WEFHs7nfAv

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:37 PM
ABC2020 - POLL Q2: What's the average price of a house in the USA? Don't forget to RT for your friends! #ABC2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:30 PM
ABC2020 - My reality: After more than 10 years in fast food, Terrance Wise fights for a living wage. #ABC2020… https://t.co/JhlvL18JGZ

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:27 PM
ABC2020 - Back in 1980, the majority of fast food workers were teenagers but today 75% of these workers are in their 20s or OLDER, per @BLS_gov.

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:18 PM
ABC2020 - “Teachers can’t afford to work here. Blue collar workers that we depend on in this town,they have to leave,”-Emily to @DianeSawyer #ABC2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:12 PM
ABC2020 - POLL Q1: What's the percentage of U.S. families that are middle class? RT to see your friends respond! We'll post answers later #ABC2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:07 PM
ABC2020 - My Reality: Pennsylvania firefighter has three jobs, works 104 hours per week. #ABC2020 https://t.co/llCJgOqzKf https://t.co/Lej209rxdE

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:04 PM
ABC2020 - FACT: The top 20% have 14 times the wealth of the other Americans, the 80%. The LARGEST inequality on record, per @pewresearch

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:02 PM
ABC2020 - What do you know the American Dream to be? Let us know using the hashtag #ABC2020

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 10:00 PM
ABC2020 - NOW: @DianeSawyer with the realities working Americans face to make ends meet. RT if you're watching #ABC2020!… https://t.co/ArZ3cG5gVg

Retweet | Reply | Link

1/13 @ 9:51 PM
ABC2020 - This is your 10 MINUTE warning, east & central - are you by your TVs! Don't forget to use #ABC2020 throughout the night

Retweet | Reply | Link


Next Page >>