Scoop: 20/20 on ABC - Tuesday, August 12, 2014
|BWW Interview with Festival Award-Winning 'All in Time' Director Chris Fetchko|
September 28, 2016
|ESPN2 and ESPNEWS Tip off WNBA Postseason; Mary J. Blige to Debut 'Strength of a Woman'|
September 21, 2016
|ABC's BACHELOR IN PARADISE Finale Is Up Year to Year and Hits Season Highs|
September 13, 2016
|Barbara Walters to Interview Donald Trump on ABC's 20/20, 11/20|
November 18, 2015
• Confessions of a Baggage Handler: Stolen valuables... damaged bags... what really happens to your bag after you check in? Deborah Roberts hears the confessions of two baggage handlers who reveal dirty secrets of their trade, and what you can do to make sure your bag arrives in one piece. (OAD: 3/7/14)
• Hotel Bait and Switch: For years, hotels and resorts around the world have turned marketing into a science, but upon arriving at our vacation in Sunny St. Maartin with a savvy travel expert, we found that sometimes what sounds too good to be true -- actually is. Linsey Davis reports.
• Horrible Passengers: Nick Watt looks at the contenders for world's worst plane passengers. The competition is stiff. (OAD: 1/17/14)
• Crazy Summer Stunts: It's a popular summer vacation activity - skydiving. But what happens when your chute does not deploy? Matt Gutman talks to a man who fell and lived to tell his story.
• Killer Hotel: Three people died in the Boone, NC Best Western's room 225 in two separate carbon monoxide poisoning incidents last year. The shocking fact is that after the first fatalities, nothing was done to fix the leaky pipe causing the problem or to cordon off the room and no one warned Jeannie Williams and her 11-year-old son Jeffrey when they checked in to that same room. Jeffrey died that night and Jeannie barely survived. Now Jeannie is speaking out to Matt Gutman. How common a problem is this, and how safe is your hotel? (OAD: 1/17/14)
David Sloan is senior executive producer of "20/20 From Hell."