Salesforce.com Announces Dreamforce 2013, The World's Largest Vendor-Led Technology Gathering
Press Release, News
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced Dreamforce 2013, the world's largest vendor-led technology gathering. More than 120,000 people are expected to register to attend Dreamforce and experience inspiring keynotes by Marc Benioff, Deepak Chopra, Marissa Mayer and Sheryl Sandberg along with a performance at the Dreamforce Gala and Benefit Concert by Green Day.
Dreamforce will take place November 18-21 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. Register now for Dreamforce, including the free keynote and expo pass, at dreamforce.com.
Comments on the News
- "Dreamforce 2013 is going to be largest and most transformational event in the history of enterprise technology," said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. "Now more than ever, companies are turning to salesforce.com to empower them to go faster to unlock greater levels of growth, innovation and success."
Dreamforce 2013: The World's Largest Vendor-Led Technology Gathering
The 11th annual Dreamforce is set to achieve record-breaking attendance with more than 120,000 people from 65 countries expected to register to attend.
In front of a global audience, salesforce.com will demonstrate how companies can connect with their customers, employees, partners and products in entirely new ways and become customer companies.With more than 1,250 sessions and an expanded Cloud Expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking opportunities.
Dynamic Programming to Exhilarate the Dreamforce Community
- Marquee Keynotes: Marc Benioff will host a set of inspiring keynotes for attendees and will be joined by special guests including industry visionaries Marissa Mayer, president and CEO Yahoo!, and Sheryl Sandberg, COO Facebook.
- Inspirational Discussions: world-renowned holistic health expert Dr. Deepak Chopra will lead a special event on Thursday, November 21 that will take attendees on a journey of how to live a fulfilling life. Dr. Chopra will be joined by Dr. David Agus, a pioneering biomedical researcher, Dr. Wayne Dyer, an international best-selling author and Dr. Susan Desmond-Hellmann, a renowned oncologist and the Chancellor of UC San Francisco (UCSF).
- More than 1,250 Breakout Sessions: more than 1,250 breakout sessions including hands-on training workshops, success clinics and more are available to attendees and will be led by experts from salesforce.com, customers, partners and developers. Attendees will have the opportunity to dive into the latest product innovations, get hands-on training and hear from experts across industries.
- Expanded Cloud Expo: more than 350 partners will be exhibiting at Dreamforce in an expo hall that has nearly doubled in size from 2012 including a new featured customer showcase in Moscone West.
- Developer Programming: more than 20,000 developers are expected to experience the Dreamforce DevZone to enjoy developer-focused programs including a dev-keynote, connected devices playground and a Dreamforce hackathon.
Dreamforce Gala and Benefit Concert