SXSW and Urban Airship Unveil the Inaugural Mobile Saturday, Debuting at SXSW Interactive
Urban Airship Unveil the Inaugural Mobile Saturday, Debuting at SXSW Interactive " align="left" hspace="10" width="200">
Mobile Saturday at SXSW brings together the world's top brands innovating on mobile with many of the industry's key enablers to explore mobile's hottest topics and winning strategies. Urban Airship programmed the topics and assembled an all-star line-up of customers and experts to speak at Mobile Saturday including: ABC News, Atimi, BET, Beyond the Rack, Bottle Rocket, Branding Brand, ExactTarget, Hotels.com, Redbox, Starbucks, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, World Wrestling Entertainment, Xomo and Xtreme Labs.
"The caliber of brands and mobile innovators that Urban Airship has assembled for Mobile Saturday is truly impressive and will offer everyone from those living mobile, to those considering the channel a wealth of insight and proven strategies to guide their efforts," said Michael Becker, managing director, North America, Mobile Marketing Association. "We're thrilled to be joining the event as its official association partner."
Mobile Saturday will take place on March 9th at Wanderlust in Austin, Texas, delivering SXSW Interactive's only all-mobile programming, including:
How apps are driving the re-imagination of everything
- Scott Michaels, VP, Atimi
- Brandon Lucas, VP and GM, Mobile, BET
- Mark Shaffer, strategy development, business planning and analytics manager, Walgreens
- Scott Kveton, CEO, Urban Airship
Loyalty in the Pocket:
Why winning the hearts and minds of your customers matters more than ever in a connected consumer world
- Michael Griffiths, head of strategy and creative, Bottle Rocket
- Dana Kruse, category manager-mobile, digital ventures, Starbucks Coffee Company
- Tina Prause, senior director, mobile products, World Wrestling Entertainment
- Brent Hieggelke, CMO, Urban Airship
Location. Location. Location:
Leveraging geolocation and geofences to learn from your customers and inspire engagement
- Ben West, co-founder, XOMO Digital
- Peter Roybal, senior manager of product development, Disney/ABCNews.com
- Roe J. McFarlane, VP of product, Redbox
- Coleen Carey, VP of product, Urban Airship
Live stream of SXSW keynote
Miss only the crowds, viewing the keynote in casual atmosphere with refreshments and snacks.