Oracle to Feature an All-Star Lineup of Partner Keynotes at Oracle OpenWorld 2013
Press Release, News
REDWOOD SHORES, CA - Oracle (
The Oracle PartnerNetwork community is an integral part of Oracle's success as well as our customers' and partners'. Oracle is proud to welcome an all-star lineup of its leading partners as keynote speakers at Oracle OpenWorld 2013.
- In the lead-up to Oracle OpenWorld 2013, Oracle today announced a strong lineup of keynotes from Oracle and leading Oracle PartnerNetwork members, including Fujitsu, Intel, EMC, Microsoft and Dell.
- This year, Oracle and partner executives will feature insights into industry trends, the latest technology developments and innovations from big data to Oracle Engineered Systems to the Internet of Things.
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013 takes place September 22-26, 2013 at Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information on partner-specific content and programming, visit Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange @ Oracle OpenWorld at: http://www.oracle.com/opnexchange/index.html
Oracle Partner Keynote Lineup
Sunday, September 22 | 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. | Moscone South, Gateway Ballroom
- OPN Exchange @ OpenWorld will kick off Sunday, September 22 with a keynote featuring Oracle Executives from around the globe including Oracle Presidents Mark Hurd and Safra Catz; Andy Bailey, Senior Vice President, Strategic Alliances; Chris Baker, Senior Vice President, ISV/OEM/Java Sales; Joel Borellis, Group Vice President, Partner Enablement and more. The keynote will highlight partner successes across Oracle's portfolio of offerings and celebrate Oracle's award-winning partners and their customers.
Sunday, September 22 | 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- "Shaping Tomorrow Through Modernization and Innovation": Mr. Noriyuki Toyoki, Corporate Senior Vice President, Fujitsu Limited will discuss how big data is helping companies survive and thrive in a shifting technology landscape. In his session, Mr. Toyoki will highlight how the effective use of big data has the ability to deliver tangible insights and competitive advantages that enable companies to compete and win in today's market. He will also discuss how Fujitsu helps customers navigate the vast stores of information available through big data; anticipate change, and realize the extraordinary benefits that come with the ability to predict the future.
Monday, September 23 | 8:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- "The New Virtuous Cycle: Evolving IT with Software and Services": Douglas Fisher, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Software and Services Group at Intel Corporation, will highlight how the explosion of connected devices and the Internet of Things is transforming IT in order to handle and manage big data more effectively and efficiently. Mr. Fisher will describe this new computing era of innovation and data mining that will drive the evolution of IT; and how the underlying architecture that powers this cycle is built upon Xeon-based software-defined infrastructure, big data analytics, APIs, and cross-platform technologies. Mr. Fisher will also discuss how Intel works with Oracle to provide these enterprise-class solutions and showcase customers who have successfully implemented these technologies to achieve increased performance and business results.
Tuesday, September 24 | 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- "Lead Your Transformation": Joe Tucci, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, EMC® Corporation, will discuss how cloud and big data will drive the creation of millions of new applications that are accessed by billions of users across the world fundamentally transforming the way data centers will have to deploy and manage this data. In this session, Mr. Tucci will highlight how the software-defined data center will enable a wide range of traditional and big data application workloads to be seamlessly managed, shared and accessed across a unified data fabric. Mr. Tucci will also discuss new opportunities the software-defined data center provides for DBAs and all IT professionals to transform themselves in their jobs today while setting a new horizon for their careers in the future.
Tuesday, September 24 | 1:30 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- "Microsoft and Oracle: Partners in the Enterprise Cloud": Brad Anderson, Corporate Vice President, Cloud and Enterprise Engineering Group, Microsoft, will showcase how Microsoft and Oracle are working together to help customers embrace cloud computing by improving flexibility and choice with top-notch support for mission-critical workloads.
Wednesday, September 25 | 8:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. | Moscone North, Hall D