Nintendo News: Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems
News: Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems" align="left" hspace="10" width="300">
This week's Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- 30 Year Anniversary. 30 Days Limited Discount. 30 Cents.
- To help celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Famicom (which was known as the NES in the United States), Wii Uowners can purchase one select Virtual Console title each month during the promotion at a 30-day special price of 30 cents. To kick off this celebration, Balloon Fight is now available for purchase in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U.
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- The Cave - The Cave is a new adventure game from Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion creator Ron Gilbert and Double Fine Productions, the award-winning studio behind Psychonauts and Brütal Legend. Assemble your team of three from seven unlikely adventurers, each with his or her own unique personality and story. Descend into mysterious depths to explore many different locations, including a subterranean amusement park and a medieval castle, not to mention a fully armed and ready-to-launch nuclear-tipped ICBM.
- Funky Barn - It's farming, but not as you know it. Grab your Wii U GamePad controller and create a beautiful farmland full of animals, crops and trees. After you create your land, develop it into the craziest, most offbeat farm imaginable, overflowing with the wackiest contraptions and goofiest gizmos you and your animals have ever seen. Funky Barn is available in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U and at retail stores.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Brain Age: Concentration Training Demo Version - Brain Age is back with new devilishly difficult brain-training exercises designed by world-famous brain researcher Dr. Ryuta Kawashima. Brain Age: Concentration Trainingintroduces newly designed training exercises that challenge players with activities to help improve their concentration skills and the ability to access their short-term memory. Players only need to spend five minutes a day with the game to try and better their focus and attention skills. The full version of Brain Age: Concentration Training will be available in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and at retail stores on Feb. 10.
Also new this week:
- Super C (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Cocoto Alien Brick Breaker (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
To view this week's Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit:
SOURCE: BUSINESS WIRE ©2014 Business Wire