Mellanox Technologies Receives Six HPCwire Readers' and Editors' Choice Awards at the Supercomputing Conference
HPCwire is honored to recognize Mellanoxs technological achievements and applaud Mellanoxs commitment to the HPC community, said Tom Tabor, CEO of Tabor Communications, publisher of HPCwire. Mellanox has long been a thought leader in the HPC space, recognizing the important role it plays in research, science and global progress, and the company continues to push the innovation envelope with each passing year. This is not the first year and Im sure it will not be the last that our readers and editors have recognized Mellanoxs incredible contributions to the advancement of HPC.
Mellanox was honored with the following Readers Choice Awards:
- Best Interconnect Product Or Technology: Mellanox EDR InfiniBand
- Top Five New Products Or Technologies To Watch: Mellanox ConnectX-5
- Outstanding Leadership in HPC: Gilad Shainer, VP of Marketing, Mellanox
Mellanox was honored with the following Editors Choice Awards:
- Best HPC Collaboration Between Government & Industry: PNNLs Center for Advanced Technology Evaluation (CENATE), a program for early evaluation of technologies, is currently assessing products from Micron Technology, Mellanox Technologies, Penguin Computing, NVIDIA, IBM, and Data Vortex.
- Best Use Of HPC In The Cloud: The San Diego Supercomputer Center and Mellanox collaboration, which made a historical and major advancement by recording the gravitational waves from two black holes colliding millions of light-years away.
- Best HPC Interconnect Product Or Technology: Mellanox EDR InfiniBand
I know I can speak for all of Mellanox when I say that we are truly honored to receive the HPCwire Awards this year, said Gilad Shainer, vice president marketing at Mellanox Technologies and recipient of a Readers Choice Award. These awards validate our efforts to always be a generation ahead and our dedication to the global HPC community. Mellanox is committed to developing solutions and collaborating with others in this industry to ensure that we remain firmly on the path to achieving Exascale.
The annual HPCwire Readers and Editors Choice Awards are revealed prior to the kick off of the Supercomputing conference, which is the premier showcase for high performance computing, networking, storage, and data analysis products and companies. All award winners are determined through a nomination and voting process with the global HPCwire readership community, as well as selections from well-qualified HPCwire editors. More information on these awards can be found at the HPCwire website (http://www.HPCwire.com) or on Twitter through the following hashtag: #HPCwireAwards.
Visit Mellanox Technologies at SC16 (November 14-17, 2016)
Visit Mellanox Technologies at SC16 (booth #2631) to learn more on the new 200G HDR InfiniBand solutions and to see the full suite of Mellanoxs end-to-end high-performance InfiniBand and Ethernet solutions.
For more information on Mellanoxs booth and speaking activities at SC16, please visit: http://www.mellanox.com/sc16/.
- Learn more about Mellanox products and solutions at: www.mellanox.com
- Follow Mellanox on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Join the Mellanox Community
Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) is a leading supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet interconnect solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox interconnect solutions increase data center efficiency by providing the highest throughput and lowest latency, delivering data faster to applications and unlocking system performance capability. Mellanox offers a choice of fast interconnect products: adapters, switches, software and silicon that accelerate application runtime and maximize business results for a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise data centers, Web 2.0, cloud, storage and financial services. More information is available at: www.mellanox.com.
Mellanox is a registered trademark of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
SOURCE: BUSINESS WIRE. ©2015 Business Wire©2016 Business Wire