Look Who's Attending DC/Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit: November 20
VIENNA, Va., Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ More than 250 senior-level executives from the Mid-Atlantic region have already made plans to attend the inaugural Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit, the next installment in the popular National Data Center Summit Series, which will be held on November 20. 350+ are expected to attend.
CRE's National Data Center Summit Series will bring together the most active and innovative data center and technology executives. More than 4,000 have attended National Data Center Summit Series events since 2011. The series is produced by New Jersey-based CapRate Events, LLC, a digital media firm specializing in business-to-business conferences and webinars.
Join the Mid-Atlantic region's most active and innovative data center real estate, technology infrastructure and end-users to discuss:
- Federal Data Center Consolidation: A case study for the future of the data center industry?
- Data Center End User Trends: Analysis of government, financial, healthcare and educational demand drivers
- Data Center Development Debate: Performance sensitive vs. undifferentiated site selection decision-making
- Connecting Washington, D.C. to Los Angeles, New York and other Major Markets: Why is the Mid-Atlantic region the new gateway to European markets?
> View detailed agenda here: http://cre-events.com/dcdata/agenda/
Hear data center real estate and technology infrastructure experts, including:
- Jonathan Atkin, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
- Geoffrey Cope, PE, Sr. Vice President, EDG2, Inc.
- Chris Crosby, Founder and CEO, Compass Datacenters
- Thomas Doherty, PE, LEED AP, DCEP, Principal, WB Engineers+ Consultants
- Bruce Edwards, RA, President, CCG
- Paul Gerrard, CEO, Digital Fortress
- Mark Gilbert, Director Business Development, Data Center Solutions, COPT
- Daniel Golding, Vice President of Operations, Iron Mountain
- John J. Hendon, CFA, Managing Director, STIFEL | INVESTMENT BANKING
- R. Kent Hill, Senior Manager, Economic Development, Dominion Virginia Power
- Tim Huffman, Executive VP & Global Director Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
- Jeffrey A. Kaczmarek, Executive Director Department of Economic Development, Prince William County
- Peter Adrian Kavounas, CEO & President, Cloud Strategix, LLC
- Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director Data Centres, Avison Young
- Michael Levy, Analyst Datacenters, 451 Research
- Susan Liberty, Vice President Infrastructure and Economic Development, McGuireWoods
- Robert E. Lohfeld Jr., CEO, Sev1Tech
- Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director for Valuation & Advisory | National Specialty Practice Leader for the Mission Critical Facilities Group, Cushman & Wakefield
- Jason Molfetas, Chief Information Officer, Amtrak
- Tim Nicols, Director of Wholesale & Channel Sales, RagingWire Data Centers
- Buddy Rizer, Acting Director Department of Economic Development, Loudoun County Andrew Schaap, Vice President, Enterprise | Federal, Digital Realty
- Tom Shumaker, Senior Vice President, Mid-Atlantic Region, Holder Construction
- David Tolson, President & CEO, DBT-DATA
- Allen Tucker, Managing Director Brokerage, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Everett Thompson, Founder and CEO, WiredRE
- Robert Walters, Principal Data Centres, Avison Young
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
: 300+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited register today.
Executives from 15 states have already made plans to attend. Attending firms as of November 10: