Founder of Eat-Clean Diet, Tosca Reno, Hosts Luxury Wellness Retreats Around the World, May - October
Tosca Reno founder of the revolutionary Eat-Clean Diet® series and a New York Times best-selling author of the Your Best Body Now has partnered with Retreats Unlimited, a global wellness firm that provides turnkey wellness retreats set in luxury resorts from around the world. Reno well known amongst celebrities has worked with Angelina Jolie, Bobbi Brown and Paula Abdul. These celebrities are huge fans, and Tosca's proven techniques have also captured the attention of Dr. Oz, Good Morning America, and The Doctors. "We are excited to welcome Tosca to our growing family of esteemed wellness and fitness experts," states Tammy Petersen, President of Retreats Unlimited. Below are Tosca top five health hacks to help shed winter weight gain:
- Change your beliefs - Your body goes where your mind goes. Changing your beliefs about what is possible is transformative. If you believe you are not genetically blessed to be lean or healthy, changing the language to, "I know I can change my weight and I will!" makes all the difference.
- Drink more water - Start every morning by drinking 2 liters or 8 cups of water before eating or drinking anything else. This tip is so effective and inexpensive, it's easy to overlook as not cool or trendy enough. But it is one of the best ways to melt stubborn fat.
- Don't have 30 minutes on a treadmill, no worries; jump on a rebounder; a small tightly strung trampoline, for 15 minutes. It burns the more calories in less time, tones and conditions, all while being easier on the knees and back.
- Join a challenge - It's scientifically proven that when we work out with like-minded people, trying to achieve like-minded goals, success increases by as much as 50%. Adding that 50% advantage by working in a group or community makes transformation easier, fun and more focused.
- Carbohydrates - Stop believing the hype that carbohydrates are bad. Instead think of carbs as, either grain, fruit or green carbohydrates. Adding more green carbohydrates to your diet boosts your ability to manage your weight and achieve long-term weight loss success, while providing the critical nutrients necessary for optimal wellness.
The above tips are just a few of the insights retreat guests will experience when booking a wellness getaway with Tosca Reno and the Retreats Unlimited team. Reno will be hosting five transformational wellness escapes at the following properties:
April 6-10, 2017 - The Hacienda Altagracia in Costa Rica brings the comforts of soulful living in the untamed natural setting of Costa Rica's mountain tops. The perfect backdrop to reflect, rejuvenate and teaches participants the do's and don'ts of a Clean Living® lifestyle while transforming your body and your health.
April 20-24, 2017 - This five-star property, Ocala Ranch located in the Horse Capital of the World™ provides towering oak trees, the sites and scenes of thoroughbred horses as the graze emerald green grasses. The location was not chosen by chance; the surrounding encourages glowing wellness, gorgeous skin and a healthy, positive life-affirming attitude.
May 6-10, 2017 - Villa Estrella, on the Gulf of Popayaso and the South Pacific Ocean is the backdrop for a life changing experience to inner confidence, power and balance. Guests will enjoy the charming village of Coco and opportunities for swimming in the pristine water of the Gulf.
June 1-4, 2017 -- The villas at Round Hill, Jamaica project timeless elegance steeped in history and wrapped in nature with views of the sand and sea. The setting inspires guests to integrate Tosca's proven tips -- that will disrupt your life for the better
October 14-17, 2017 - Wind down before the holiday season hustle begins at the renowned Beach House in Turks and Caicos, which provides windswept beach views of seagrass and white sand dunes, the idea setting to reset your state-of-mind. Tosca's delicious and nutritious Eat Clean® menus advocate eliminating anxiety while producing a calm mind. This retreat will have you looking great and feeling relaxed for the upcoming holiday season.