Photo Flash: Belk Fashion Spring 2013: PRETTY WOMAN
1. Bold Print Dress- From flamboyant flowers and kitschy conversationals, to digitized tribal and tropical inspirations, you can count on patterns to create a lot of fashion fanfare. Geometrics and print mixes will also make the list. Either way, the patterned frock is bound to be a favorite.
2. Silky Top- Hues make headlines as tailored shirts and tops in soft fabrications and bold colors update any warm weather look.
3. Spring Jacket- Call it a comeback. The jacket has re-emerged as an all-important trend piece. Blazers, boxy and sporty motos bring a casual sophistication. Bring it on!
4. Statement Neck- Designers go bold or go home. Daring jewelry pieces run the gamut from floral motifs to sculpted metal collars. Count on some drama.
5. Sassy Skirt- Polished and figure flattering, the skirt is a spring staple. Full, flounced or a-line, this pick is fem and fashionable.
6. Fancy Pant- Sleek and slim or full and flowy, the patterned bottom will definitely raise the cool quotient of your spring wardrobe. Be-dazzled by beautiful brocades and breathtaking jacquards.
7. Fashion Wedge- Whether sky high or simple slivers, wedges are a wonder. Material mixes and sculpted shapes will have you in style - feet first. Watch your step.
8. Novelty Knit- In lively prints or simple solids, trend-right knits have a knack for easy wear and easy care. New shapes and refreshed finishes call the shots.
9. Something Lacy- Sweet and sophisticated, effortlessly elegant, lace is easily one of spring's most elegant essentials.
10. New Tote- Style is in the bag with a carry all that is chic as well as functional. Check out north/south shapes and unexpected materials.
About Belk, Inc.: Charlotte, N.C.-based Belk, Inc. (www.belk.com) is the nation's largest privately owned mainline department store company with 303 Belk stores located in 16 Southern states. The company was founded in 1888 by William Henry Belk in Monroe, N.C., and is in the third generation of Belk family leadership. Belk.com offers a wide assortment of fashion apparel, shoes and accessories for the entire family along with top-name cosmetics, a wedding registry and a large selection of quality merchandise for the home. To connect with Belk via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blog, mobile phone, text messages or by email, go to Belk Get Connected.
Modern. Southern. Style. Belk seeks to satisfy the modern Southern lifestyle like no one else, so that our customers get the fashion they desire and the value they deserve. Our vision is for the modern Southern woman to count on Belk first - for her, for her family, for life.
Donna Morgan- $134 Print shift with split sleeves
Karen Kane (shirt/jacket) Moto Jacket $188.00 Crochet Maxi Skirt $109.00 Super Soft Tank $40.00
Sophie Max Lace Dress- $118.00
Kenneth Cole Urban Seaglass Bracelet- $58 Urban Seaglass Necklace- $135 Urban Seaglass Earring- $24
Kensie Tie Dye Sweater- $69 Lace Short- $59
Ugg Indah- $70.00
Jones New York Turquoise floral lace dress- $148.00
Maggy London Two tone lace sheath with belt- $159.00
Anne Klein Peplum shell, $89.00 Pencil skirt, $79.00
Trina Turk Dress- $368.00
Madison Ivory lace Jacket- $118.00 Ivory Nylon Tank- $36.00 Floral Print Ankle- $58.00
BCBGeneration Parade- $89.00
Jessica Simpson Printed pleated chiffon shift dress- $148.00
Vince Camuto Colorblock halter maxi dress $178.00
Vince Camuto Jacquard Blazer $169.00 Jacquard Ankle Pant $99.00 Sleeveless V-neck Blouse $69.00
Eileen Fisher Boatneck Boxy Tunic-$ 238.00 Cropped Cuffed Pant- $228.00
Vince Camuto Bib Necklace- $148.00
Jessica Simpson Bansi- $89.00