Forevermark Diamonds Had Their Moment at the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
Forevermark Diamonds, 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
Forevermark diamonds graced the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. Top nominees and TV personalities chose to don the responsibly-sourced diamonds for television's biggest night, making modern and classic diamond jewelry the Red Carpet trend.
Oval, Emerald, Cushion and Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds stole the scene for preferred looks in diamond rings, line bracelets and ear studs. This year's favored Red Carpet accessories were diamond earrings and diamond bracelets. From studs to drop earrings and cuffs to line bracelets, Emmy's attendees relied on diamonds to carry them down the red carpet.
Emmy Nominee Emilia Clarke celebrated the night with a diamond look that included a Cushion Cut Diamond Line Bracelet, while Emmy Nominee Cat Deeley looked elegant in Round Brilliant Diamond Studs paired with Stacked Diamond Rings in Cushion and Pear Cuts.
Actresses Jennifer Westfeldt and Emmy Nominee Anna Chlumsky chose larger diamond looks, including diamond drop earrings, diamond cuff and diamond bangles.
Emmy Nominee Mandy Jo Moore sparkled while performing on stage during the show in a Pear Cut Diamond Riviera Necklace paired with matching Round Brilliant Cut Cluster Studs.
Forevermark danced on stage, walked the carpet and reported from it as well; accompanying Giuliana Rancic with Classic Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Studs and a stunning 28.5ctw Oval Diamond ring, and George Kotsiopoulos discussing the night's biggest jewelry trends in his bouquet of Round Brilliant, Oval Cut and Cushion Cut Diamond Lapel Pins.
The following graced the red carpet of the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards wearing Forevermark diamonds:
Who: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series Emmy Awards Nominee Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones)
- Norman Silverman for Forevermark 23.14ctw Cushion Cut Forevermark Diamond Line Bracelet set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark Diamond Ring with Emerald Cut Forevermark Diamond set in 18k White Gold
Who: Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program Emmy Nominee Cat Deeley (So You Think You Can Dance)
- Rahaminov for Forevermark Cushion Cut Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold and Pear Cut Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark Round Brilliant Cut Forevermark Diamond Studs set in 18k White Gold
Who: Actress Jennifer Westfeldt
- Maria Canale for Forevermark 15ctw Forevermark Diamond Cuff set in 18k White Gold and Forevermark Diamond Deco Dangle Earrings set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark Diamond Cluster Ring with Round Brilliant Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k White Gold
Who: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series Emmy Awards Nominee Anna Chlumsky (Veep)