CBS Teams with Yogurtland on New Fall Comedies
Here's the scoop... CBS is teaming up with Yogurtland on a sweet three-tier fall promotion for the Network's eight comedy series that will kick off this Friday:
From Friday, Sept. 13 through Monday, Sept. 30, select Yogurtland locations in several major cities will offer CBS comedy series-inspired frozen yogurt flavors and store-wide branding, marking Yogurtland's first in-store takeover by a television network.
On Premiere Monday (Sept. 23) the same participating Yogurtland shops will provide free frozen yogurt from Noon to 6:00 PM.
All Yogurtland shops throughout the country will accept CBS comedy-branded coupons for a free first five ounces of frozen yogurt on Monday, Sept. 23. (Coupons can be accessed/printed via CBS's comedy series' Facebook pages and Yogurtland's official Facebook page.)
This fall will be more appetizing than ever for CBS comedy fans. With CBS's largest number of comedies since its 1997-1998 schedule, it's Comedy's Best Season. The returning hits THE BIG BANG THEORY, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, 2 Broke Girls and Two and a Half Men will be joined by the highly anticipated new comedies THE CRAZY ONES, THE MILLERS, MOM and WE ARE MEN.
Among the numerous flavors inspired by these series or their characters are:
- WE ARE MEN - "We Are Man-go" (Mango)
- THE MILLERS - "Chocolate Miller Shake" (Chocolate Milk Shake)
- MOM - "Mom's Hot Cocoa Meltdown" (Peppermint Hot Cocoa)
- THE CRAZY ONES - "Cookies & Crazy Ones" (Cookies and Cream)
- THE BIG BANG THEORY - "Penny's Cheesecake" (NY Cheesecake), "Howard's Strawberry Space Adventure" (Fresh Strawberry) and "Sheldon's Bazinga Blueberry" (Blueberry Tart)
- How I Met Your Mother - "Plain with Robin Sparkles" (Plain Tart); "How I Met Your Mocha" (Almond Midnight Mocha) and "Barney's Legend-Berry Tart" (Maqui Berry Tart)
- Two and a Half Men - "Two and a Half Pistachios" (Pistachio)
- 2 Broke Girls - "2 Broke Graham Crackers" (Cinnamon Graham Cracker) and "Max and Caroline's Cupcake Batter" (Red Velvet Cupcake Batter)
The participating Yogurtland stores are:
358 Seventh Avenue at 29th Street, New York, NY 10001
310 South La Brea, Los Angeles, CA 90036
and 8495 W. 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90048
1 W Division Street at State Street, Chicago, IL 60610
57 John F Kennedy St., Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA 02138
2806 University Dr., Coral Springs, FL 33065
7700 W Northwest Hwy., Dallas, TX, 75225
As the frontrunner in the recent frozen yogurt industry surge, Yogurtland is one of the nation's first and largest self-serve frozen yogurt brands. The company has transformed the industry by reshaping a popular trend into a growing business by redefining dessert and delivering ultimate culinary experience. Guests can choose among 16 yogurt flavors to create their own delicious frozen treat and top it off their way. Separating Yogurtland from competitors is the company's team of flavorologists who develop the proprietary recipes for the brand's more than 50 different and customized flavors. Whether traditional or exotic, each flavor uses real ingredients sourced from their original locations. By controlling the entire frozen yogurt making process, Yogurtland has raised the standards for flavors and quality to new heights, much to the delight of its millions of fans.