Forevermark Diamonds Walk the Red Carpet at the Emmy Awards
Forevermark diamonds, the diamond brand from the De Beers group of companies, once again graced the 64th Primetime EMMY Awards. Top nominees chose to don the responsibly-sourced diamonds for television's biggest night, making diamond studs the evening's top accessory trend.
Two of the night's most talked about actresses, nominees Zooey Deschanel and Lena Dunham, celebrated the night with Forevermark The Center of My Universe™ diamond styles. Both wore classic diamond studs featuring a central Forevermark diamond surrounded by a halo of pave diamonds. The Center of My Universe™ celebrates unique, beautiful woman. The newest design concept from Forevermark launches later this fall.
It quickly became clear that this year's favorite red carpet accessory was diamond earrings. From studs to drop earrings, celebrities relied on diamonds to carry them down the red carpet.
Not only did Forevermark walk the red carpet, but it reported from as well, as seen on ABC Red Carpet Host Lara Spencer, E! Countdown Host Giuliana Rancic, and REELZ Channel Correspondent Viviana Vigil. Elaborating on the night's biggest jewelry trend, all chose to wear Forevermark diamond earrings. Forevermark designers Martin Katz and Kimberly McDonald were seen on the red carpet, along with Forevermark designs by A. Link, Premier Gem, Rahaminov, and Ritani.
The following Actresses, Personalities and Correspondents graced the red carpet of the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards® wearing Forevermark diamonds:
Who: EMMY Nominee Zooey Deschanel, "New Girl" (FOX)
- Forevermark The Center of My Universe™ Diamond Studs set in 18k White Gold
- Premier Gem for Forevermark Fancy Pink Marquise Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold and Rose Gold
Who: EMMY Nominee Lena Dunham, "Girls" (HBO)
- Martin Katz for Forevermark The Center of My Universe™ Diamond Studs set in 18k White Gold
Who: EMMY Nominee Julia Ormond, "Mad Men" (AMC)
- A. Link for Forevermark The Center of My Universe™ Diamond Studs set in 18k White Gold
Who: Television Host Gail Simmons, EMMY Nominated "Top Chef" (Bravo)
- Kimberly McDonald for Forevermark Diamond Bangles set in 18K Oxidized Gold
- Kimberly McDonald for Forevermark Diamond Drop Earrings set in 18k Oxidized Gold
- Forevermark Marquise Shaped Ring set in 18k Oxidized Gold
Who: ABC Red Carpet Host and "Good Morning America" Lifestyle Correspondent Lara Spencer