2013 BWW Cabaret Awards Nominations - Nominate Your Favorites Now!
- Only shows staged and performed from November 1, 2012 to October 31, 2013 are eligible for nomination, and the show must have had a run of three performances. If the run of a 2012 show began last October and had its second or third performance after November 1, it can be eligible.
- Shows staged outside of New York City clubs are not eligible.
- Directors and Musical Directors who are nominated for different shows, will have their nomination combined and they will be placed on the final ballot once to avoid split votes.
- The November 1, 2012 to October 31, 2013 eligibility period also applies to nominations for Best CD Release and Best Original Song for a Cabaret Show. Songs written prior to November 1, 2012, or songs written for other entertainment genres but introduced to cabaret audiences in 2013 do not qualify.
- For the Revue category, shows must have featured original material written specifically for the show or of material written for another show, linked together by a theme.
- For the Singer/Songwriter category, nominees must be performers who presented shows featuring their own original material.
Optionally, include your email address to be notified when voting begins.
Best Debut Show (Male or Female)
Best Non-Piano Instrumentalist
Cabaret Performer of the Year (Male or Female)