MUST WATCH VIDEO: Lo Bosworth's Halloween Make-Up Tips
Want to create a playful Halloween make-up look for $25? Then SUBSCRIBE to my channel, because this tutorial is the one for you!
I'm into all things MERMAID this year, and I wanted to create a look that was theatrical and pretty, but totally do-able from an application perspective. The eyeliner mask is a simple way to create a complex look with elementary skills.
Use any mix of colors you want for your look...but if you want everything in the $25 beauty haul here are the details with links (btw - I went to Target for my haul, the prices below represent those, and I'm rounding up)
1. ELF Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick - Little Miss Thing ($2) -http://bit.ly/1fYC5vc
2. COVERGIRL Eyeshadow Palette - Prom ($7) -http://bit.ly/15ZnLsS
3. COVERGIRL Shadow Pot - Blazing White ($4) -http://bit.ly/1fYCdLa
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Pot - Emerald ($8) -http://bit.ly/1bGi4HX
5. ELF Liquid Eyeliner - Copper ($1) - http://bit.ly/1e7xy5t
6. ELF False Eyelashes - Black ($1) - http://bit.ly/19yKs7i
7. ELF Jumbo Lipgloss Stick - In the Nude ($2) -http://bit.ly/GKxkWz
Other Beauty Products (Not included in the haul)
1. Chanel Eyeshadow - http://bit.ly/1akXMi0
2. Nars Blush - http://bit.ly/17UJGoV
3. Maybelline Lipstick -
"Lets Run" by Louis