PARADE: The Collective An Eclectic Exhibition Of Artwork By Cirque du Soleil Employees to Open 1/2 at Trifecta Gallery
The Global Citizenship Service at Cirque du Soleil will reveal their 9th annual art exhibition, PARADE: The Collective, on Friday, Jan. 3. Artists will be available during the collection's preview on Thursday, Jan. 2 from 6 to 8 p.m. The exhibition will run Jan. 2 - 30 at the Trifecta Gallery inside the Arts Factory in downtown Las Vegas and is free and open to the public.
Cirque du Soleil and the Trifecta Gallery will also host 'Late til 8,' a new cultural community series featuring local artists engaging in conversation about their work, art and community. The series is a new addition to The Collective, and will run every Thursday evening from 5 to 8 p.m. throughout the month of January.
· Thursday, Jan. 2 - Preview Party for Cirque du Soleil Employee Exhibition
· Thursday, Jan. 9 - Cirque du Soleil Community Outreach Programs: social and cultural ways Cirque reaffirms its commitment to the community
· Thursday, Jan. 16 - Cirque du Soleil Artists with Jobs Outside the Studio: balance, challenges, and keeping it all together
· Thursday, Jan. 23 - An Evening of Original Music Performed by Musicians from Cirque du Soleil
· Thursday, Jan. 30 - Artists Whose Occupations Inform Their Studio Practice - Cirque du Soleil employees and public conversation Q&A
Presented as part of PARADE, a Cirque du Soleil program created to encourage and support the artistic projects of its employees, The Collective brings together the many visual art practices of employees. This exhibition features artwork created by Cirque du Soleil employees (including performers, technicians and support staff) in Las Vegas.
All formats of artwork were accepted. This freedom resulted in an exhibition that displays a wide range of artistic approaches.