Bernadette Peters Donates VIP Experience At Broadway Barks 13
Bernadette Peters has donateed a VIP Experience at "Broadway Barks 13" in Support of Animal Welfare.
Description of the experience: You and a guest will be guests at Broadway Barks 13 in July 2011 at the Shubert Alley in the heart of New York City's theater district. What a day it will be!
- 3:30 PM you will tour the participating shelter and rescue groups and meet the animals as they arrive for Broadway Barks 13.
- After your tour, you will be escorted to the green room, where Bernadette Peters, Mary Tyler Moore and dozens of other stars of stage and screen will be hanging out before they go out on stage for the presentational portion of the event.
- From the green room, you will be led to a VIP area to watch the festivities unfolding onstage.
- During the program you'll be assigned a four-legged adoptee and join other participating "celebrity" dog handlers.
- Your big moment happens when you bring your new four-legged friend up onto the stage joining event hosts and founders Bernadette Peters and Mary Tyler Moore!
This package also includes your choice of lunch or dinner at one of New York City's famed restaurants located in the heart of mid-town Manhattan's Theater District.
The proceeds for this item benefit Southampton Animal Shelter Foundation
Terms: Valid for two people only for Broadway Barks 2011. This item cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
For a full description of this amazing day, visit http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/203525. Bidding ends August 18, 2010.
Proceeds from this package will benefit the Southampton Animal Shelter Foundation - whose mission is to provide for the welfare of animals and reduce the number of homeless pets. Their goal is to promote and nourish the bonds between people and animals through adoption, education and community outreach and to reduce the number of unwanted and homeless pets through spaying and neutering.
Charitybuzz has raised more than $40 million through incredible online auctions, giving its bidders exclusive opportunities to make a difference.
Photo Credit: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.