Bid to Win Two Tickets to Matthew Bourne's CINDERELLA Followed by a Backstage Tour and Champagne
You and a guest will enjoy tickets to the matinee performance of Matthew Bourne's Cinderella at Sadler's Wells Theatre in London on January 27, 2018. You will also receive a backstage tour and enjoy a glass of champagne with Matthew Bourne.
New Adventures return to Sadler's Wells with one of their most popular and beloved productions, Matthew Bourne's Cinderella - a thrilling and evocative love story set in London during the Second World War. This vivid and touching interpretation of the classic fairy tale has, at its heart, a true war-time romance.
A chance meeting results in a magical night for Cinderella and her dashing young RAF pilot, together just long enough to fall in love before being parted by the horrors of the Blitz. Cinderella takes the audience into the heart of Prokofiev's magnificent score, and the sights and sounds of war-torn London, with surround sound designed by Paul Groothuis, a specially commissioned recording of a 60 piece orchestra, Lez Brotherston's Olivier Award winning designs and lighting by Olivier Award-winning Neil Austin.
Matthew Bourne is widely hailed as the UK's most popular and successful choreographer and director. He was knighted in the Queen's New Year Honours 2016 for services to dance. Matthew is the creator of the world's longest running ballet production, a seven-time Olivier Award winner, and the only British director to have won the Tony Award for both Best Choreographer and Best Director of a Musical.
Donated by: Matthew Bourne
- Experience occurs on Jan 27, 2018.
Additional Lot Details
- Valid for 2 people.
- This is a private meet and greet.
- Length of meet and greet: 15 minutes.
- Valid for the matinee performance.
- The winner may take a photo.
- The winner can take something small to be signed.
Rules & Regulations
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
- Seat location will not be known in advance.