THE FRIENDS EXPERIENCE, THE ONE IN DALLAS Retail Assistant Manager - CREATIVE GOODS MERCHANDISEBack to Jobs | View More Part Time Jobs - Administrative Listings
CREATIVE GOODS MERCHANDISE LLC
Friends Exhibition Assistant Retail Manager
Superfly Media Experiences, LLC will be opening The FRIENDS™ Experience - The One in Dallas. Based on the world-famous sitcom FRIENDS™, this experiential attraction is scheduled to begin operation from November 4th, 2021 (dates subject to change). Mandatory Training and Load in week begin on or about October 18th, 2021. In partnership with Superfly, Creative Goods Merchandise LLC (“Creative Goods”), a dynamic full-service merchandising company based in NYC, seeks an Assistant Retail Manager. We seek passionate candidates who exhibit the core values of excellence, commit to safety and value a collaborative and supportive work environment.
The Friends Exhibition Assistant Retail Manager (“Assistant Manager”), a non-exempt position, is expected to assist in managing all aspects of merchandising for the exhibition while being an ambassador for Creative Goods, Superfly, and the FRIENDS brands. Reporting directly to The Friends Exhibition Retail Manager, the Assistant Manager, will provide daily operational support and supervise the sales associates. In the Retail Manager’s absence, serve as the main point of contact for senior management, sales associates, oversee the day-to-day operations ensuring efficient and seamless continuity of operations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• policies for office safety protocol as needed and adherence to mandatory.
• Assist with day-to-day sales operations, including selling merchandise to patrons.
• In the absence of the Retail Manager will serve as a back-up for daily operations.
• Managing staff and directing their daily tasks when the Retail Manager is not present.
• Serve as a secondary point of contact for all sellers during their shift hours
• Assist with a wide variety of issues, including but not limited to settlement issues, employee performance issues including no-shows, or any other problem-solving that may be required in the course of daily operations.
• Assist with training and the onboarding of new employees.
• Assist Retail Manager with daily timesheets and clocking staff in and out.
• Work with the Operations Directors and Creative Goods Corporate Office when needed.
• Receive and process deliveries at the venue.
• Work with the Retail Manager to place weekly orders to ensure consistent stock and ensure daily stock levels are maintained.
• Populate and processing weekly settlements, troubleshoot variances, keep accurate records, and all relative paperwork.
• Audit cash handling- prepare weekly deposits and procuring change from the bank.
• Maintain health, safety, and cleanliness standards, and ensure all on-site policies and protocols are being adhered to.
• Manage with integrity and honesty while promoting the culture, values, and mission of Creative Goods, Superfly, and The Friends brands.
Required Knowledge / Qualifications
• Management and/or Supervisor experience
• College degree preferred but not required
• Demonstrate a broad knowledge of merchandise operations, sales, and venues
• Requires strong management, decision-making, problem-solving, and delegation skills
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written skills
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment with ease
• An organized team player, with a positive attitude and collaborative mindset
• Ability to multi-task, be efficient at time management, and must be very organized
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to climb ladders and safely install display elements
• Ability to maneuver stairs
• Must be able to stand for long periods
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
In concert with Superfly’s mission, we seek to give opportunities to those who want to be a part of a motivated crew that will launch and operate this iconic experiential attraction. Creative Goods is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary: $20 per hour