GALAXY QUEST Celebrates 20th Anniversary With Limited Edition Blu-Ray Steelbook
By Grabthar's hammer, the intrepid crew of the NSEA Protector is back to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the uproarious classic GALAXY QUEST, arriving in our solar system September 17, 2019 in a Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray Steelbook exclusively at Best Buy from Paramount Home Entertainment.
Featuring an out-of-this-world all-star cast including Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver, Alan Rickman, Tony Shalhoub, Sam Rockwell, Enrico Colantoni, Daryl Mitchell and Justin Long, this rollicking send-up of sci-fi fanaticism is as funny today as it was when it premiered in theaters 20 years ago.
The Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray Steelbook includes:
· Galactopedia-On-screen information about characters, ships, aliens and more
· Historical Documents: The Story of Galaxy Quest-Cast and filmmakers discuss how the film came together
· Never Give Up, Never Surrender: The Intrepid Crew of the NSEA Protector-Celebrates the incredibly talented cast
· By Grabthar's Hammer, What Amazing Effects-Explores the effects by ILM and Stan Winston
· Alien School-Creating the Thermian Race-Actor Enrico Colantoni's process of developing the voice and manner of an alien race
· Actors in Space-Delves into the psyche of the cast
· Sigourney Weaver Raps- Needs no further explanation
· Deleted Scenes
· Theatrical Trailer
Paramount Home Entertainment (PHE) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a major global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), home to premier global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries. The PHE division oversees PPC's home entertainment and transactional digital distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Television, Paramount Players, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHE additionally manages global licensing of studio content and transactional distribution across worldwide digital distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.