Reviewing THE VALIANT by Lesley Livingston, now in development for a series on THE CW!
Shelf Awareness: Power and Pain in a Post-Apocalyptic WorldPen Parentis to Host WRITING ABOUT WAR Literary Salon TNT to Adapt THE FIFTH SEASON by N.K. Jemisin for Television
- BWW Review: THE CIRCLE By Dave Eggers: Which Is Better, The Book Or The Movie?
- BWW Review: CITY MOUSE at Stacey Lender
- BWW Review: COMPASS SOUTH by Hope Larson
- BWW Review: STORMDANCER by Jay Kristoff
- BWW Review: THE WATCHMAKER OF FILIGREE STREET by Natasha Pulley
- BWW Review: LUCKY IN LOVE by Kasie West
- BWW Review: THE PUNCH ESCROW by Tal M. Klein
- BWW Review: THE GEEK'S GUIDE TO UNREQUITED LOVE by Sarvenaz Tash
- BWW Review: HELLO, SUNSHINE by Laura Dave
- BWW Review: ROYAL BASTARDS by Andrew Shvarts
Submit News for Books - click here
Want to Join Team BWW? - click here
Latest News More
- Lucidea Acquires Eloquent Systems, Provider of KM Solutions to Archives, Libraries, Museums and Records Managers
- Challenges of Teens Growing Up Poor and Isolated Abound in 'Cinderella Shoots the Moon'
- Could Having Pets Lengthen Life or Cure Cancer?
- InJupiter Wins Award for Florida's Best New Magazine
- New Book Rediscovers Overlooked Promises
- Studying history to enlighten the future
- 12-Year-Old Florida Author Releases Debut Children's Book
- A Unique Business Book with a Christian Approach
- New Fictional Memoir Details Transformative Experience
- S.R. Palumbo tells inner, outer struggles of man in novel
- BookWhirl Offers Authors TV Book Promotions
- Emmy Award Winning Animator Illustrates a New Children's Book
- EDINBURGH 2017: BWW Q&A- Katharine Ferns
- BWW Interview: Julie Klam, Author of THE STARS IN OUR EYES, Coming 7/18 from Riverhead Books
- BWW Interview: Barry Marder - The Comic Genius (Behind Many) Stands Up On Stage Himself (Sort of)
- BWW Interview: Delia Cabe, author of STORIED BARS OF NEW YORK
- BWW Interview: Melissa De La Cruz, Author of ALEX AND ELIZA