Page: 1

Survivor 40: Winners At War

Mike Barrett  Profile PhotoMike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Survivor 40: Winners At War #1
Posted: 1/30/20 at 2:00pm

I started a thread on this quite some time ago, and the search function is not allowing me to find it so here's a new thread since the season is just less than 2 weeks away! Who's excited? Who are you rooting for the most? 

This is a pretty stacked cast. Only person missing is Hatch but after the Dan debacle last season and Hatch's own inappropriate behavior on the island, I'm completely fine with him not returning. 

Anyways, id love for Parvati, Kim, Danni, Yul, Adam, Tony, or Ethan take this. An Ethan Zohn win would be just utterly incredible after all he's been through. 

BalconyClub Profile PhotoBalconyClub Profile Photo
BalconyClub
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Survivor 40: Winners At War #2
Posted: 2/1/20 at 6:12am
I will be happy to tune in. I've been a Survivor fan since season 1.
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Survivor 40: Winners At War #3
Posted: 2/4/20 at 5:20pm

I would LOVE to see Sandra take a third win.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
ACL2006 Profile PhotoACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Survivor 40: Winners At War #4
Posted: 2/5/20 at 9:57am

Mister Matt said: "I would LOVE to see Sandra take a third win."

Agreed. Looking forward to this season after that sh!t show that was season 39. But if I'm on the same tribe as Sandra, she'd be my first target to vote out. 

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.
Mike Barrett
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Survivor 40: Winners At War #5
Posted: 2/6/20 at 9:22am

Anyone catch "Survivor at 40" last night? I thought it was a fun look back and they included all the great moments I can think of. Plus, those first 5 minutes!! So excited to see Parvati back, I think she's gonna kill it. She's just that good. 

Miles2Go2 Profile PhotoMiles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Survivor 40: Winners At War #6
Posted: 2/13/20 at 12:07am
Watched tonight. Not sure what I think. But that’s not unusual for me during the first few episodes of each season. Some interesting twists, but not sure they’re needed. I know they feel the need to change things up to keep it interesting, but I think the basic format of the show is what makes it work. Still, I have faith that with this cast, it’ll get interesting soon.
Mike Barrett
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Survivor 40: Winners At War #7
Posted: 2/13/20 at 7:42am
Ya, last night was very good, but would’ve been GREAT without Edge of Extinction. Who tf thought that was a good idea? Sucked the life out of the 2nd hour tbh. I don’t need to see Natalie running around for her own fire tokens, it’s such a waste of air time. Especially when this game seems so complicated! I enjoyed overall though. Probst I guess said recently they’re done with Edge for a hit so that’s good, but my lord why on this season?
Jordan Catalano Profile PhotoJordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Survivor 40: Winners At War #8
Posted: 2/13/20 at 2:55pm
LOVED LOVED LOVED last night and I really disagree about Edge of Extinction. I love Natalie and think she’s one of the greatest players the game has ever had so I hope she gets back in. But those players being able to pull strings that nobody knows about back on the main island is really gonna be interesting to watch.
And also my girl Sandra has an immunity idol now and you just know she’s gonna make a big move. The Queen has come back to rule and this will help her keep her throne.