Profile for WithoutATrace

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
Member Name: WithoutATrace
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: One of my goals in life is to see every single broadway musical that opens. (starting with the 2004-2005 season) The second is to live in manhattan with a hot husband. Dreams will come true.

I am a good looking, fun guy who loves theater and I am always looking for new friends to go out to dinner and a show with. PM me if you ever want to hang out because a guy can never have too many friends.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE LITTLE MERMAID LIVE! Discussion Thread  Nov 5 2019, 09:00:11 PM
Queen Latifah was FABULOUS!!!!!

Cynthia Erivo EGOT  Nov 1 2019, 05:14:40 PM

I bet Cynthia is happy she won her Emmy when she did...

http://www.playbill.com/article/emmy-awards-eliminate-outstanding-musical-performance-in-a-daytime-program-category

Not Nominated / Should Have Won  Oct 28 2019, 11:30:48 AM

I completely agree with everyone who has mentioned that AIDA deserved to be nominated for Best Musical (and it definitely would have won).

I would like to add Tovah Feldshuh in IRENA'S VOW - still one of the best performances I've seen on stage, but wasn't nominated.

LIGHTNING THIEF Reviews  Oct 17 2019, 01:26:50 PM

If I were the type of person to leave a show at intermission, I certainly would have done so at The Lightning Thief. Excruciating from start to finish. The (mostly) negative reviews are spot on.

Hugh Jackman Music Tour 2019  Oct 6 2019, 12:38:33 AM

Saw Hugh at Nassau Coliseum tonight (after having previously seen him at MSG back in June). What a treat to see this show again. Hugh was spectacular as always. Act 1 was slightly different...Keala sang both This Is Me and another new song she wrote called Harder, whereas Keala only sang This Is Me at MSG. Hugh did not sing Soliloquy tonight...maybe it was dropped? Act 2 was identical except during the Australian sequence Nomad Two Worlds, there were only three Aboriginal performers instead o

Hiddleston, Cox led BETRAYAL Transferring to Broadway  Aug 13 2019, 11:07:31 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I just went to the box office to get $25 tickets for Thursday night.

But Never Jam Today  Jul 22 2019, 01:29:44 PM

This show was in previews 40 years ago! Opened on July 31, 1979. Still hoping and praying that we will see BUT NEVER JAM TODAY revived...and Brenda Braxton should play Persona Non Grata!  A guy can dream...

Charlie just canceled Charlote tour stop  Jul 18 2019, 10:40:25 AM

My coworker just saw the tour in Denver, CO, so as of last weekend, the tour was still operational. I'm still shocked the tour even happened...

Dynamic pricing- Hugh Jackman tickets -MSG  Jul 16 2019, 10:21:01 AM

I bought my single ticket two days before the performance and it was $150 and in an excellent location. Well worth that price. Hugh really puts on an excellent show.

The Official TDF Thread  Jul 15 2019, 12:05:37 PM

I haven't been able to login all morning...hope they resolve the issue soon!

Hiddleston, Cox led BETRAYAL Transferring to Broadway  Jul 15 2019, 11:28:37 AM

"I'm thinking rush or maybe they'll do a $25 limited promo when the box office opens like Frankie and Johnny did."

That would be fantastic. Fingers crossed!

Hiddleston, Cox led BETRAYAL Transferring to Broadway  Jul 15 2019, 10:50:19 AM

I just checked various dates on telecharge for August and September - the cheapest option is $89 in the side rear mezz. Sadly, it doesn't appear that there are any $25 tickets on sale. Maybe that will be the rush price?

Got Tu Go Disco  Jun 25 2019, 04:38:18 PM

Awe, thanks! I've always been here lurking, still seeing tons and tons of shows and loving the theater just as much as 23 years ago when I saw my first Broadway show.

Got Tu Go Disco  Jun 25 2019, 03:19:18 PM

Just bumping this thread from five years ago to say:

Happy 40th Anniversary of Opening Night of GOT TU GO DISCO!

re: Carol Channing in the National Tour of SUGAR BABIES  Mar 19 2019, 07:01:43 PM

Wow. Thanks for the information!

I can't believe that I started this thread 13 years ago! RIP, La Channing. We miss you.

Carol Channing has passed  Jan 15 2019, 11:05:29 AM

Love her voiceover work in Happily Ever After! But my first exposure to her was Alice Through the Looking Glass in 1985. I own both on DVD.

The Legendary Carol Channing Dies at 97  Jan 15 2019, 10:14:54 AM

One of my all time favorites. Such a unique talent. Glad we have the memories, the cast recordings, the autobiography, the documentary, the multitude of YouTube clips...and so much more to help her live on. So long, dearie!

What show have you seen the most times?  Nov 14 2018, 11:04:38 AM

Wicked - 37 (including Washington DC, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles)
Hello, Dolly! revival - 17
Ragtime revival - 9 (including DC)

Marin Mazzie Had Passed Away  Sep 13 2018, 03:22:24 PM

"Goodbye, my love. God bless you..."

HELLO, DOLLY! Sets August 25 Closing Date; Bette Midler to Return July 17  Jul 18 2018, 03:35:31 PM

Yup...she changed "trump" to "great" last night and I noticed it right away! It'll be interesting to see if that new lyric holds for the remainder of the run.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.