Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for SmoothLover

SmoothLover Profile Photo
Member Name: SmoothLover
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Laura Osnes & Aaron Tveit sing 'Winter Wonderland' to promote their new Hallmark 'Holiday' movie on Oct. 31  Oct 29 2020, 01:12:51 AM

Is Aaron seeing anybody?

The movie is premiering this coming Saturday 10/31. Victoria Clark one of the nicest people by the way......

What’s next for Jonathan Groff  Oct 24 2020, 07:41:50 PM

I am just happy he has found true love! Way to go Groff. You deserve it.

Laura Osnes & Aaron Tveit sing 'Winter Wonderland' to promote their new Hallmark 'Holiday' movie on Oct. 31  Oct 24 2020, 02:12:51 AM

There is a big article about the movie in this week’s TV Guide.

Laura Osnes & Aaron Tveit sing 'Winter Wonderland' to promote their new Hallmark 'Holiday' movie on Oct. 31  Oct 20 2020, 11:41:58 PM

Bump

I just noticed that Ali Stroker has a Christmas movie coming out on Lifetime this December.

Laura Osnes & Aaron Tveit sing 'Winter Wonderland' to promote their new Hallmark 'Holiday' movie on Oct. 31  Oct 17 2020, 03:16:51 AM

This weekend is the Miracles Of Christmas preview which I believe will include snippets of the movie. The man who created Hallmark is from my hometown in Nebraska, Joyce C Hall. How nice that a Victoria Clark is in the cast. Such a lovely and friendly woman.

I used to giggle because they used to have very obvious product placement in their films. A canister of Folgers coffee would always appear in kitchen sequences and the camera would zoom in on the label. I was watching something on

Laura Osnes & Aaron Tveit sing 'Winter Wonderland' to promote their new Hallmark 'Holiday' movie on Oct. 31  Oct 13 2020, 10:21:42 PM

uncageg said: "blaxx said: "That's the whitest thing I've seen."

I needed that laugh. Thank you!

Also, Osnes looks like she is enjoying the recording way more than he is.

"

I agree. He looks embarrassed and like he is hiding behind the scruff. 

FLYING OVER SUNSET pushed to fall 2021  Oct 13 2020, 04:15:20 PM

I knew when the Broadway League announced May 31 2021 as a possible reopening date, theaters would look to fall. Opening shows in the summer is difficult in normal times.

Laura Osnes & Aaron Tveit sing 'Winter Wonderland' to promote their new Hallmark 'Holiday' movie on Oct. 31  Oct 13 2020, 04:08:20 PM

I like to watch Hallmark movies especially Christmas movies. True, they follow a formula and can be somewhat predictable, but they are a welcome relief in a world that can be divisive and cruel. The lead actors they use are overly attractive and often times have good chemistry. And if you were born and raised in a small town and moved to a large metropolitan area you can relate to many of the scenarios. Many decent actors and actresses have done them over the years and the work did not t

Laura Osnes & Aaron Tveit sing 'Winter Wonderland' to promote their new Hallmark 'Holiday' movie on Oct. 31  Oct 12 2020, 11:08:21 PM

Laura did a movie for them last year. The script was weak and it was hard to keep with it. Hopefully this one will be much better.

New Randy Rainbow (with a Special Guest) - Brilliant!  Oct 12 2020, 08:10:05 PM

They should play it on television as a pro Biden ad.

Laura Osnes & Aaron Tveit sing 'Winter Wonderland' to promote their new Hallmark 'Holiday' movie on Oct. 31  Oct 12 2020, 08:08:39 PM

Hallmark gigs are shot in Canada and usually are wrapped in 3 weeks. It is good money and many actors have worked for them. I would label the movies as family oriented romantic comedies. They are not virginal. There are some Christian movies that appear on UPN. Hallmark is actually getting onto the diversity game by featuring interracial leads and they are filming their first gay romantic comedy. I am glad they are using more Broadway actors and that they are integrating their singing talents

Laura Osnes & Aaron Tveit sing 'Winter Wonderland' to promote their new Hallmark 'Holiday' movie on Oct. 31  Oct 12 2020, 03:26:50 PM

I think Aaron could have shaved for the video or done some grooming. He looks like he just got out of bed.

Jeremy Jordon did a Hallmark movie as well that is premiering this year called Holly & Ivy.

NBC Broadway Special?  Oct 12 2020, 02:07:44 AM

They should film the City Center productions of Annie Get Your Gun and Brigadoon with the original cast members. Maybe City Center could have some producing credit and make some money.

Sam Singhaus from the original cast of La Cage Aux Folles has passed away  Oct 11 2020, 08:19:00 PM

Was the death from Covid19?

Broadway League To Announce Further Broadway Closure til May 30th  Oct 10 2020, 03:55:53 PM

Is there a chance that Off Broadway or Off Off Broadway will open sooner?

Broadway League To Announce Further Broadway Closure til May 30th  Oct 9 2020, 02:37:40 PM

Were House Managers for most Broadway theatres furloughed? If not, do they and the staff beneath them have to be hired back? If furloughed have the furloughs ended like what has been happening with many major businesses?

Broadway League To Announce Further Broadway Closure til May 30th  Oct 8 2020, 11:28:03 PM

Am I missing something. The announcement seems premature.

Survival Jobs  Oct 6 2020, 01:27:07 AM

NY1 On Stage this week was about survival jobs. Besides highlighting Robbie, there was a segment on a set designer who was building the structures for some NYC outdoor cafes as well as a costume designer who employed 400 union members to craft hospital gowns for NYC.

This board in the old days  Oct 4 2020, 10:41:52 AM

When producers read unfavorable comments about people involved with their projects do they contact this web site and demand that they be removed?

This board in the old days  Oct 4 2020, 10:41:52 AM

When producers read unfavorable comments about people involved with their projects do they contact this web site and demand that they be removed?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.