Page: 1

Broadway Bares Promo Pics (Possibility of thread getting a little risque)

TheatreFan4 Profile PhotoTheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
These are some hot ass pictures.
http://broadwaybares.com/clickit-pictures.html
(They appear in the background randomly by page.)
"Mr. Conductor if you PLEASE!!"

Luck be a sexy boy tonight.

With some cropping I've got avatars for weeks. Broadway Bares Promo Pics (Possibility of thread getting a little risque)

"Hi there, we represent The Broadway Better Business Players for a Better Tomorrow. We're trying to start a petition to get second rate shows taken off the marquee and with your help we can stop Mamma Mia from ever playing again." -Brad Jones in Suburban Knights

"Is it true you have Ralph Jr at the bottom of your purse in a jar of formaldehyde?" - Felicia
"No, but I wish I did so I could shove it down your throat!" - Bernadette

"This play is sh*t! This play is sh*t! F*CK YOU TERRENCE MCNALLY!!"- Patti LuPone as an angry theatre goer at 'Master Class'

"Being normal is VASTLY overrated..."
- Aggie Cromwell
Updated On: 5/17/10 at 04:12 PM
HeyMrMusic Profile PhotoHeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mmm... thanks for sharing!

~Steven
BroadwayGuy12 Profile PhotoBroadwayGuy12 Profile Photo
BroadwayGuy12
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Wow, those are pretty hot. Josh Buscher looks especially yummy.
BroadwayBound062 Profile PhotoBroadwayBound062 Profile Photo
BroadwayBound062
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
yeah
Genius lasts longer than beauty.
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wow, those are pretty hot. Josh Buscher looks especially yummy.

Oh my... I'm seeing West Side Story Wednesday. Can you guess where my eyes will be drawn to?
"Hi there, we represent The Broadway Better Business Players for a Better Tomorrow. We're trying to start a petition to get second rate shows taken off the marquee and with your help we can stop Mamma Mia from ever playing again." -Brad Jones in Suburban Knights

"Is it true you have Ralph Jr at the bottom of your purse in a jar of formaldehyde?" - Felicia

"This play is sh*t! This play is sh*t! F*CK YOU TERRENCE MCNALLY!!"- Patti LuPone as an angry theatre goer at 'Master Class'

- Aggie Cromwell
singtopher Profile Photosingtopher Profile Photo
singtopher
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeah. Josh is a hottie.
"If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it." -Stephen Colbert
verynewyorkcurious Profile Photoverynewyorkcurious Profile Photo
verynewyorkcurious
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's the same **** every year.
hotjohn Profile Photohotjohn Profile Photo
hotjohn
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
To see the background photos without all the text, go to:"http://broadwaybares.com/bg/rotator.php". Each time you refresh the browser you get a new photo.
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hello new computer backgrounds. Broadway Bares Promo Pics (Possibility of thread getting a little risque)

- Aggie Cromwell
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Josh has got a beautiful ass.

- Aggie Cromwell
CATSNYrevival Profile PhotoCATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Which one is Josh? Is he in the aussieBums? Which is spelled backwards since they seem to have reversed the image.
BroadwayGuy12 Profile PhotoBroadwayGuy12 Profile Photo
BroadwayGuy12
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Oh my... I'm seeing West Side Story Wednesday. Can you guess where my eyes will be drawn to?

It's alright, my eyes were on him both times I saw the show too. He's gorgeous.
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Which one is Josh? Is he in the aussieBums? Which is spelled backwards since they seem to have reversed the image.

Si. He's also my avatar. Yummy...

- Aggie Cromwell
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Do you think the wallpaper on my laptop would out me to my parents?
http://yfrog.com/0dbroadwaybareswallpaperj

- Aggie Cromwell
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, the guys can't talk, but a picture is worth a thousand words so I'm gonna say yes.
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Much like the NIGHTLIFE 'Theatre'magazine my father found under my bed...

Yes.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Good. I'm tired of tip-toeing around this sh*t.

- Aggie Cromwell
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Good for you! I was gonna say, maybe add one of the girls in to throw them off.
rmusic11322
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
1. If only I could be that good looking...
2. Diana DeGarmo said on her Facebook that she will performing in the finale. I'm not sure if she's gonna bare it all, but who knows?
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joshua was everything I thought he would be. Beautiful. Drool...

- Aggie Cromwell