Skip to main content Skip to footer site map



Tickets Refunds- Page 10

sm33
Stand-by
joined:6/21/16
Stand-by
joined:
6/21/16
Tickets Refunds#226
Posted: 4/23/20 at 8:32pm

My refund experiences so far:

Lincoln Center did a fast refund for Flying Over Sunset. 

Had tickets for three shows last week via Audience Rewards, and I'm still waiting on points and cash refunds for two of them (The Minutes and Take Me Out), despite getting the email that all shows would be automatically refunded a while back. I did receive both a points & cash refund for Hangmen, but that was a month ago, and I believe it was because they quickly & definitively cancelled the engagement. 

The National Theater initially just gave a blanket credit for The Visit, but changed it to a refund when I emailed asking for one, since I don't know the next time I'll be in London. 

The Old Vic "postponed" 4000 Miles, so they still have my money. Same with the Ahmanson and the Once On This Island tour. I did get an option for a refund for 1776 via the Ahmanson, but chose to donate the cost since they were inexpensive. 

Anastasia_Beaverhausen Profile PhotoAnastasia_Beaverhausen Profile Photo
Anastasia_Beaverhausen
Broadway Star
joined:7/25/04
Broadway Star
joined:
7/25/04
Tickets Refunds#227
Posted: 4/23/20 at 8:37pm
All my tickets were for performances this week, and I have not received refunds for Caroline, of Change, Moulin Rouge, Tina, or Six. All Telecharge tickets have been refunded. It looks like Roundabout and Ticketmaster are taking some time.
BwayinVan
Broadway Star
joined:1/24/14
Broadway Star
joined:
1/24/14
Tickets Refunds#228
Posted: 4/24/20 at 6:59pm

sm33 said: "My refund experiences so far:

Lincoln Center did a fast refund for Flying Over Sunset.

Had tickets for three showslast week via Audience Rewards, and I'mstill waiting on points and cashrefunds for two of them (The Minutes and Take Me Out), despite getting the email that all shows would be automatically refunded a while back. I did receive both a points & cashrefund forHangmen, but that was a monthago, and I believe it was because they quickly & definitively cancelled the engagement.

The National Theater initially just gave a blanketcredit for The Visit, but changed it to a refund when I emailed asking for one, since I don't know the next time I'll be in London.

The Old Vic "postponed" 4000 Miles, so they still have my money. Same with the Ahmanson and the Once On This Island tour. I did get an option for a refund for 1776 via the Ahmanson, but chose to donate the cost since they were inexpensive.
"

I emailed audience rewards and heard back quickly. The points were put right back in my account and they say they completed the refund with PayPal and it should be back on my CC soon so I would recommend reaching out to them. 

RWPrincess
Broadway Star
joined:12/7/18
Broadway Star
joined:
12/7/18
Tickets Refunds#229
Posted: 4/26/20 at 12:20pm

I also had to reach out to Audience Rewards for my shows booked through them. The points come back immediately but the PayPal portion takes a bit longer. Mine are still in process but I've gotten the email confirmations and I see the funds pending in my account. I'm hoping they fully process in the next couple days.

BwayinVan
Broadway Star
joined:1/24/14
Broadway Star
joined:
1/24/14
Tickets Refunds#230
Posted: 4/26/20 at 5:22pm

Anastasia_Beaverhausen said: "All my tickets were for performances this week, and I have not received refunds for Caroline, of Change, Moulin Rouge, Tina, or Six. All Telecharge tickets have been refunded. It looks like Roundabout and Ticketmaster are taking some time."

Looks like my roundabout refund was post a couple weeks ago but I didn’t see it because it shows up on my December statement as that’s when I bought the tickets. Kinda weird but I can confirm it’s there

LexiGirl Profile PhotoLexiGirl Profile Photo
LexiGirl
Understudy
joined:5/17/18
Understudy
joined:
5/17/18
Tickets Refunds#231
Posted: 4/27/20 at 10:04pm

Finally got my Ticketmaster refund for SIX. So with all the other Telecharge tickets that were refunded quickly, my only outstanding refund I’m waiting for is from The Bedwetter at Atlantic Theater. Other than an email to ticket holders that they’d reach out with options once they rescheduled new dates, I haven’t heard anything. I’m willing to continue to be patient with them since they are a non-profit.

amaklo
Stand-by
joined:5/2/15
Stand-by
joined:
5/2/15
Tickets Refunds#232
Posted: 4/28/20 at 9:37am

BwayinVan said: "Anastasia_Beaverhausen said: "All my tickets were for performances this week, and I have not received refunds for Caroline, of Change, Moulin Rouge, Tina, or Six. All Telecharge tickets have been refunded. It looks like Roundabout and Ticketmaster are taking some time."

Looks like my roundabout refund was post a couple weeks ago but I didn’t see it because it shows up on my December statement as that’s when I bought the tickets. Kinda weird but I can confirm it’s there
"

I called Roundabout for my Caroline, or Change refund after I didn't hear from them. It was quick and easy.  The refund showed up on  my card about a week later, but it was posted with the February date I bought the tickets.  I guess they're doing that for accounting reasons.

mailhandler777
Broadway Legend
joined:8/15/15
Broadway Legend
joined:
8/15/15
Tickets Refunds#233
Posted: 4/28/20 at 10:08am
Got both of my Jagged Little Pill refunds today from Telecharge. One was for April 14th and one was for May 20th.
Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)
kerrydixon
Swing
joined:12/20/12
Swing
joined:
12/20/12
Tickets Refunds#234
Posted: 4/28/20 at 11:46am

Has anyone gotten their Moulin Rouge refund from Ticketmaster yet?

Anastasia_Beaverhausen Profile PhotoAnastasia_Beaverhausen Profile Photo
Anastasia_Beaverhausen
Broadway Star
joined:7/25/04
Broadway Star
joined:
7/25/04
Tickets Refunds#235
Posted: 4/28/20 at 12:08pm
I have not, and my performance was for last week. I did receive Six from Ticketmaster over the weekend.
briansb
Chorus Member
joined:3/27/17
Chorus Member
joined:
3/27/17
Tickets Refunds#236
Posted: 4/28/20 at 2:36pm

Just got my refund for Lehman Trilogy from Ticketmaster. Tickets were for this Saturday's performance originally 

BwayinVan
Broadway Star
joined:1/24/14
Broadway Star
joined:
1/24/14
Tickets Refunds#237
Posted: 4/28/20 at 6:00pm

kerrydixon said: "Has anyone gotten their Moulin Rouge refund from Ticketmaster yet?"

I haven’t heard anything. My tickets were for this Thursday so I’m curious when I will hear anything

 

BdwayLife
Stand-by
joined:8/29/15
Stand-by
joined:
8/29/15
Tickets Refunds#238
Posted: 4/28/20 at 7:06pm

BwayinVan said: "kerrydixon said: "Has anyone gotten their Moulin Rouge refund from Ticketmaster yet?"

I haven’t heard anything. My tickets were for this Thursday so I’m curious when I will hear anything


"

I had tickets for MR this Thursday night as well, and haven’t received my refund from Ticketmaster, as well.  All of my Telecharge refunds were immediate.  

sorano916 Profile Photosorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
Broadway Star
joined:8/6/08
Broadway Star
joined:
8/6/08
Tickets Refunds#239
Posted: 4/29/20 at 10:41pm

I have tickets for Harry Potter in San Francisco for June. I got an email today saying that the performance was cancelled as well as the rest of them until July 5. My same exact seats were automatically rescheduled for October but they had a form to go to to accept that performance or request for another performance between September 1 through November 8. If neither of those options worked, they said to email or call the Curran box office.

Since I was coming from NYC and who knows when travel is safe again, I emailed to ask for a refund. They responded that they would and it would take 7-10 days. 

Now I'm just waiting for Berkeley Rep for Swept Away... which is still selling tickets even for its first performance of June 14. 

Rhoda4 Profile PhotoRhoda4 Profile Photo
Rhoda4
Stand-by
joined:6/13/13
Stand-by
joined:
6/13/13
Tickets Refunds#240
Posted: 4/30/20 at 9:41am

Wow - still waiting for a refund for Mrs. Doubtfire.   I was in the city back in Feb and got the tickets at the box office for 5/2 matinee.   I obviously do not know the logistics as to how the refunds are done BUT... dang they announced the closing extension about 4/8 and still no refund for a performance that would have been 2 days from now.   Under the circumstances most people need their money back and not really concerned about trying to reschedule for future dates that are still ultimately up in the air.   PLEASE Sondheim theatre ... send me my refund!

RWPrincess
Broadway Star
joined:12/7/18
Broadway Star
joined:
12/7/18
Tickets Refunds#241
Posted: 5/6/20 at 11:20am

I finally got my Ticketmaster refund for Lehman Trilogy last week. I was scheduled to see the show next week. 

Now my only outstanding ticket is for Plaza Suite. 

CT2NYC Profile PhotoCT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
Broadway Legend
joined:3/7/17
Broadway Legend
joined:
3/7/17
Tickets Refunds#242
Posted: 5/6/20 at 11:26am

Refund finally posted yesterday for my 4/18 performance of Plaza Suite, 3 1/2 weeks after speaking with them.

RWPrincess
Broadway Star
joined:12/7/18
Broadway Star
joined:
12/7/18
Tickets Refunds#243
Posted: 5/6/20 at 11:28am

CT2NYC said: "Got the call tonight from the Hudson aboutmy performance on 4/18. Looks like they're working through the dates, but I don't think there's any harm in calling them before they call you. The number is 855 801-5876."

I just called this number and there is a message on there saying that they will contact you within 30 days of your performance date. The call then cut off. I've also had no luck with emailing them. This is by far the most customer unfriendly of all the theaters I've had to deal with throughout this process.

 

Anastasia_Beaverhausen Profile PhotoAnastasia_Beaverhausen Profile Photo
Anastasia_Beaverhausen
Broadway Star
joined:7/25/04
Broadway Star
joined:
7/25/04
Tickets Refunds#244
Posted: 5/6/20 at 11:29am

I’m still waiting on Tina (purchased at the box office), and Moulin Rouge (Ticketmaster). My performances were for two weeks ago.

Anyone else still waiting on these two shows for past performances?

Updated On: 5/6/20 at 11:29 AM
MCW1227 Profile PhotoMCW1227 Profile Photo
MCW1227
Understudy
joined:2/6/20
Understudy
joined:
2/6/20
Tickets Refunds#245
Posted: 5/6/20 at 3:00pm

RWPrincess said: "CT2NYC said: "Got the call tonight from the Hudson aboutmy performance on 4/18. Looks like they're working through the dates, but I don't think there's any harm in calling them before they call you. The number is 855 801-5876."

I just called this number and there is a message on there saying that they will contact you within 30 days of your performance date. The call then cut off. I've also had no luck with emailing them. This is by far the most customer unfriendly of all the theaters I've had to deal with throughout this process.


It is ridiculous that they are calling people individually to ask if they want a refund and then waiting another 30 days to credit their cards.  How about issuing the credits automatically and then letting the people decide that if the show ever runs, they can purchase a ticket at that time.  Most people need the money right now more than a possible rescheduled performance that may never happen.  

 

Be Kind
Artsylady10
Swing
joined:2/29/20
Swing
joined:
2/29/20
Tickets Refunds#246
Posted: 5/6/20 at 9:28pm

LexiGirl said: "Finally got my Ticketmaster refund for SIX. So with all the other Telecharge tickets that were refunded quickly, my only outstanding refund I’m waiting foris fromTheBedwetter at Atlantic Theater. Other than an email to ticket holders that they’d reach out with options once they rescheduled new dates, I haven’t heard anything. I’m willing to continue to be patient with them since they are a non-profit."

 

when were your tickets for, if you don’t mind me asking? Had tickets to see Six on 5/1 and I haven’t gotten a refund or heard anything. I emailed the Nederlander Org customer service but didn’t hear back. Very frustrating! I understand they have many refunds to process with limited staff but I just wish there was someone to contact. 

 

LexiGirl Profile PhotoLexiGirl Profile Photo
LexiGirl
Understudy
joined:5/17/18
Understudy
joined:
5/17/18
Tickets Refunds#247
Posted: 5/6/20 at 9:56pm

Artsylady10 said: "LexiGirl said: "Finally got my Ticketmaster refund for SIX. So with all the other Telecharge tickets that were refunded quickly, my only outstanding refund I’m waiting foris fromTheBedwetter at Atlantic Theater. Other than an email to ticket holders that they’d reach out with options once they rescheduled new dates, I haven’t heard anything. I’m willing to continue to be patient with them since they are a non-profit."

when were your tickets for, if you don’t mind me asking? Had tickets to see Six on 5/1 and I haven’t gotten a refund or heard anything. I emailed the Nederlander Org customer service but didn’t hear back. Veryfrustrating! I understand they have many refunds to process with limited staff but I just wish there was someone to contact.
"

My tickets to Six were for April 25. I received an email from Broadway Direct almost immediately after the shutdown extension was announced. I thought it was really odd since I ordered through Ticketmaster directly and wasn’t really familiar with Broadway Direct, but they had all my correct info and asked me to click whether I wanted an exchange or refund, so I quickly clicked refund. I just looked up the email and it said this at the bottom:


If we don't hear from you by Friday, April 17, 2020, we will automatically instruct Ticketmaster to issue you a refund for the full value of your order. The refund should appear on your credit card statement no later than May 10, 2020

 

BwayinVan
Broadway Star
joined:1/24/14
Broadway Star
joined:
1/24/14
Tickets Refunds#248
Posted: 5/7/20 at 12:38am

Anastasia_Beaverhausen said: "I’m still waiting on Tina (purchased at the box office), and Moulin Rouge (Ticketmaster). My performances were for two weeks ago.

Anyone else still waiting on these two shows for past performances?
"

I had tickets fir Moulin Rouge last week and still haven’t heard anything  it’s the only show that I haven’t had refunded.

 

RWPrincess
Broadway Star
joined:12/7/18
Broadway Star
joined:
12/7/18
Tickets Refunds#249
Posted: 5/8/20 at 3:41pm

MCW1227 said: "RWPrincess said: "CT2NYC said: "Got the call tonight from the Hudson aboutmy performance on 4/18. Looks like they're working through the dates, but I don't think there's any harm in calling them before they call you. The number is 855 801-5876."

I just called this number and there is a message on there saying that they will contact you within 30 days of your performance date. The call then cut off. I've also had no luck with emailing them. This is by far the most customer unfriendly of all the theaters I've had to deal with throughout this process.


It is ridiculous that they are calling people individually to ask if they want a refund and then waiting another 30 days to credit their cards. How about issuing the credits automatically and then letting the people decide that if the show ever runs, they can purchase a ticket at that time. Most peopleneed the money right now more than a possible rescheduled performance that may never happen.
"

Exactly. Plus people may not want to purchase the same number of tickets or seat for a future date. I'm thinking of reporting them to the NYS Attorney General. Maybe that will help them rethink their approach. My ticket is for tomorrow and I haven't heard a thing from them.

 

FabalaYero85
Leading Actor
joined:2/21/05
Leading Actor
joined:
2/21/05
Tickets Refunds#250
Posted: 5/12/20 at 9:04am
Bumping this up.

Bought my 6/5 ticket to Six at Brooks BO back in Feb.

Haven’t gotten any refund. Extremely wary about mailing back a ticket with my credit card information.

Has anyone had to mail their tickets back?
hmm...