Profile for Anastasia_Beaverhausen

Anastasia_Beaverhausen Profile Photo
Member Name: Anastasia_Beaverhausen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tickets Refunds  May 23 2020, 11:01:26 AM
Finally got my MR this morning as well! Just waiting on Tina now, which I bought at the box office.

New Shows to do in the Round?  May 10 2020, 12:02:17 AM

It's equity summer stock...this summer was supposed to be the 70th season. Most of the casting is out of NYC...you'll notice a lot of Broadway folks...especially if you look at more of their sizzle videos on YouTube. Here is their website: Broadway at Music Circus

New Shows to do in the Round?  May 9 2020, 11:32:45 PM

Broadway at Music Circus in Sacramento does them all! Unfortunately, this summer was cancelled...but will be back next summer!

Check out the Music Circus Montage...includes Hair and A Chorus Line..but they've never done Sunday. :)

Hunchbac

Tickets Refunds  May 6 2020, 11:29:57 AM

I’m still waiting on Tina (purchased at the box office), and Moulin Rouge (Ticketmaster). My performances were for two weeks ago.

Anyone else still waiting on these two shows for past performances?

Tickets Refunds  Apr 28 2020, 12:08:46 PM
I have not, and my performance was for last week. I did receive Six from Ticketmaster over the weekend.

Tickets Refunds  Apr 23 2020, 08:37:03 PM
All my tickets were for performances this week, and I have not received refunds for Caroline, of Change, Moulin Rouge, Tina, or Six. All Telecharge tickets have been refunded. It looks like Roundabout and Ticketmaster are taking some time.

Tickets Refunds  Apr 16 2020, 11:18:19 PM
My ticket was actually for Sing Street tomorrow evening, Friday. I have still not received the refund, but have received my points back.

Tickets Refunds  Apr 16 2020, 03:29:35 PM

How about tickets purchased in person at the box office? I know they are supposed to be automatically refunded, but has anyone received refunds for tickets for this month? I am waiting on Jagged Little Pill, Tina, and West Side Story...all purchased in person for performances next week. Thanks!

Tickets Refunds  Apr 16 2020, 01:32:50 PM

I have received my points back for a $/points ticket I bought, but not the $ refund for the same order. 

Tickets Refunds  Apr 10 2020, 11:17:00 AM

gibsons2 said: "My ticket for Diana was the first one to be refunded. The refund was posted on March 13, right after the initial Broadway closure. The performance was for March 25."

I'm talking about for performances after the initial closure. My performances are for after April 12.

Tickets Refunds  Apr 10 2020, 08:23:52 AM
I’ve heard nothing from Diana or Jagged Little Pill. When I go to Telecharge, neither of those shows have the buttons for a refund or exchange like other shows do....????

Tickets Refunds  Apr 8 2020, 11:16:40 AM

Ignore....looks like they updated...

Interesting how the new announcement says nothing about ticket refunds.....

WHEN WILL THEY ANNOUNCE  Apr 8 2020, 11:15:53 AM

Ignore, looks like they updated....

Interesting how the new announcement says nothing about ticket refunds.....

Discount Codes  Nov 16 2019, 09:56:52 AM

Jagged Little Pill has changed a lot or premium seats to reg price as of yesterday and is now offering partial view seats starting in the second row for $72.25...no discount code I have seen though yet.

A Christmas Carol Seating - Starts at row D or E?  Oct 13 2019, 07:43:14 PM

You can see the set design towards the end of this video from the Christmas Carol Facebook page.  Looks like there is some sort of thrust. 

Christmas Carol Facebook

Bright star  Oct 12 2019, 02:23:50 PM

I guess I'm alone here, but I hated it! Terrible book and score....  It's what I use to judge all shows I see now...even if it's bad, as long as it's #betterthanbrightstar I'm ok. :)

A Christmas Carol Seating - Starts at row D or E?  Sep 25 2019, 11:53:19 AM

The orchestra side seats opened up starting at row B a couple weeks ago and I bought one for $159. The next day, those seats changed to $299 and still are. I mean, really? They've also opened up the "front row," row D, at the $159 price. It doesn't look like seats are selling, but it's still early.  I am interested in on-stage seating, but I already bought my seat because I didn't want to wait any longer. 

A Christmas Carol Seating - Starts at row D or E?  Sep 16 2019, 06:08:30 PM
That’s currently not available and I haven’t heard anything about it becoming available. But, we’ll see!!!

A Christmas Carol Seating - Starts at row D or E?  Sep 16 2019, 11:58:29 AM
They opened up tickets starting in row B on some performances...but only side orchestra. Maybe there’s a thrust? Anyway, got row b aisle for $159.

Radio City Christmas Spectacular Discount?  Sep 15 2019, 11:03:03 AM

There is no discount with a Chase card, you just have early access sometimes and access to special seats. You also have your “own” entrance when you see the show.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.