Profile for mailhandler777

mailhandler777 Profile Photo
Member Name: mailhandler777
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The League To Announce Broadway Canceled The Rest Of The Year?  Jun 23 2020, 09:35:01 AM
Fulton Opera House here in Lancaster PA is shut down until late May 2021 meanwhile Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre also in Lancaster PA plans to reopen in mid July 2020. No way will you catch me in a theatre that also has a buffet dinner.

Phase 3- Broadway Reopens?  Jun 20 2020, 08:04:04 PM
Here in PA we have 3 phases and in the final phase is no gatherings over 250 people are allowed so no clue what will happen with the theatres and live theatre in general. I know that Fulton Opera House in Lancaster PA is closed until next May and they go into phase 3 next Friday.

NYC Can Start Phase 2 Re-Opening on Monday 6/22  Jun 20 2020, 09:35:57 AM

matt1982 said: "Philly entered their "yellow" phase of reopening this past week which included outdoor dining. I went to lunch on Sunday and felt very comfortable with the way things were handled. This was my first time out in Philly in months and I will say that the vast majority of people were masked and people were being respectful. The city has had relatively low numbers and I hope it stays that way.

NJ started outdoor dining on Monday. From what I heard from

Where will theatre reopen in the country first?  Jun 16 2020, 07:45:15 PM
One of my locals here in East PA opens in May 2021 so not here.

#blacklivesmatter and Broadwayworld  May 31 2020, 10:06:46 PM
Wicked made up for theirs from yesterday earlier today.

JLP forgot to add Tony McDade .

NYC On Track To Start Phased Re-Opening June 8th  May 30 2020, 08:41:06 PM

Here in PA we have the red,yellow and green phase. Red phase is stay at home. Yellow phase is retail businesses can open back up but masks are mandatory in most places and social distancing is too.. In the green phase we still can't have more than 250 for a gathering. Barber shops and salons are open by appointment only.

No clue if there  is a phase after. If not theatre is a no go at any of the locals. 1 which is bigger than all the Broadway houses.

Vanity Fair on Broadway's Reopening -  May 26 2020, 09:48:21 AM

Fosse76 said: "Islander_fan said: "First off, unlike other positions on Broadway, ushers aren't hired or have anything to do with production staff of a given show. We are employed by who owns the house. You work at the Majestic, you're an employee of The Shubert Organization. That's the name that's on the check. You work at The Minskoff, you're an employee of Nederlander. So, I don't see how this comes into play with what St. Martin is talking about i

Vanity Fair on Broadway's Reopening -  May 25 2020, 04:51:06 AM
Even if they develop a vaccine you will still have the anti vaxxers that will refuse to get one. Like the ones that refuse to get a flu shot and end up getting the flu and spreding it to lord knows how many people.

As for me personally I will go back to the theater the first day it reopens. I have no issues wearing a mask as a wear one between 8-12hrs at work as is and when I have to go out and do the weekly grocery shopping.

Stephanie J. Block twitter tiff  May 25 2020, 04:26:31 AM

Alex Kulak2 said: "inmyownlittlecorner said: "For anyone wondering what the tweet was, it was a thread of edited pictures of Stephanie J. Block holding guns. The tweet said “Stephanie J. glocks: a thread”. It was in very bad taste"

Was that it? That's a popular meme, to photoshop people holding guns to make them look intimidating.
"

In 9 to 5 Judy Bernly literally was holding guns and shot at Hart. It wasn't photoshopp

What Was The Worst Musical You Saw  May 17 2020, 01:41:11 AM
My least favorite was Getting The Band Back Together. I went to closing on a TDF ticket. If I hadn't known someone in the show and they knew that I was there I would have left at intermission.

The Secret Life of Bees -  May 17 2020, 01:37:30 AM
Amazing show. The day I went Celia Gooding was in the lobby doing her homework when I went out at intermission. Some of her family was there seeing her mom.

Repeat Attenders fan documentary premieres at DOC NYC  May 17 2020, 01:34:52 AM
A pic of me and a friend at the Wicked stage door from when Teal Wicks and Katie Rose Clarke were the leads was in it...haha.

Cursed Child Cancelled Until Sept 6  May 12 2020, 06:20:22 PM
Having a fever doesn't automatically mean you have Covid 19. I had one this weekend and had a sinus infection.

Cursed Child Cancelled Until Sept 6  May 12 2020, 06:14:44 PM

RippedMan said: "My sister works for a government job and they take your temperature every day when going into work. Could this be a possible solution?"

I work a government job and they don't take mine when I go to work. Mine is federal though so maybe that's why.

Favorite Curtains (/First-Impression Sets)?  May 7 2020, 01:40:07 AM
Jagged Little Pill for me. Just the exposed blue brick wall. No curtain until Act 2.

Emptiest/Smallest Audiences at Broadway shows?  Apr 29 2020, 07:37:35 PM

dearalanaaaa said: "I wasn't there, but before the system glitch the audience for Getting the band Back together must have been empty. The mezzanine always had available tickets! And the orchestra didn't seem too packed either online."

I went to closing through TDF and ended up getting 4th row center orchestra. Not many people around me.

Emptiest/Smallest Audiences at Broadway shows?  Apr 29 2020, 05:35:07 PM
A random Sunday matinee at On Your Feet. Only the last 2 rows in the mezzanine were filled with people. We all moved down to the front of the mezzanine. No clue how many people were in the orchestra.

Tickets Refunds  Apr 28 2020, 10:08:52 AM
Got both of my Jagged Little Pill refunds today from Telecharge. One was for April 14th and one was for May 20th.

Reopening New York State  Apr 27 2020, 11:58:43 AM

stoptheworld38 said: "I live in Ithaca and (as of now) our stay at home order is supposedly ending on May 15th. (Which happens to me my birthday so let’s hope that really happens cause that would be a great birthday present to be able to actually safely leave my house...) "

You can leave your house but I doubt it will be safely. This virus isn't going to just disappear the minute states start to reopen stuff. 

Tickets Refunds  Apr 20 2020, 12:25:59 AM
Finally got a refund for the Lauren Patten concert at Rockwood that was for March 16 three days ago. Still waiting on the Jagged Little Pill refund for the April 14th show.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.