Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for RWPrincess

Member Name: RWPrincess
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Diana going to Netflix  Aug 12 2020, 03:19:45 PM

Tag said: "AntV said: "Why the long wait for release til next year though? Hell, they should just stream it live."

I'd imagine it has something to do with The Crown Season 4, which is most likely being released on Netflix in late 2020, and deals with the same subject matter.
"

Netflix also currently has The Queen, The Windsors, Reign, and several other royalty themed titles. I would love to see them strike a deal with SIX producers as

Aug 9 2020, 11:10:20 AM

Very well done and thorough documentary. Don Hahn did an amazing job with this. I'll be watching again soon.

Josh Groban livestream?  Jun 29 2020, 04:17:03 PM

I didn't attend this one but I attended the Richard Marx livestream yesterday and it was fantastic. He was at a soundstage in LA that was fully set up the way he normally sets up his concert venues. I'm guessing the Josh Groban one was similar.

Broadway Musicals that Deserve Film Adaptations or Remakes?  Jun 24 2020, 01:20:43 PM

I would love to see an Anastasia movie since the show was so different from the animated film. 

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021  Jun 24 2020, 01:17:40 PM

Email received from Telecharge. My ticket was moved from October 20 to May 11. I removed those details from the email.

"Despite the current suspension of performances on Broadway, we are delighted to be able to confirm our new schedule for the highly anticipated production of Hugh Jackman in THE MUSIC MAN

The show will begin previews at the Winter Garden Theatre on April 7, 2021, with an offic

Central Park on Apple TV  Jun 8 2020, 02:55:35 PM

I watched the 1st 2 episodes and enjoyed it. I know the 3rd episode dropped already but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Frozen on Broadway - Where did they go wrong?  May 18 2020, 02:20:55 PM

I don't feel like this show was rushed at all. Schumacher and team learned a lot from The Little Mermaid and Tarzan and have been very careful not to repeat those mistakes. Frozen got its out of town tryout just like most other shows get and had a fair development process. 

Having seen this show several times as well as the tour version one time, I do think the tour version was superior as it helped fill in the plot holes that existed in the Broadway production. It's a sha

PLAZA SUITE Postponed to Spring 2021  May 18 2020, 01:52:57 PM

For those who got a human on the phone, was there a particular time of day that you called? 

PLAZA SUITE Postponed to Spring 2021  May 14 2020, 06:52:47 PM

I emailed NYC Dept of Consumer Affairs and they've already replied to me with a form to fill out. Maybe if enough of us do it, the theater will take notice. The email is my earlier post in this thread.

FROZEN closes on Broadway  May 14 2020, 04:55:51 PM

I'm stunned to see this news. But thankfully we still have the tour and international productions coming up. Hopefully the tour cast stays intact because I thought they were terrific. 

I hope the BATB revival rumors are true.

PLAZA SUITE Postponed to Spring 2021  May 13 2020, 06:27:08 PM

I received the email with a new date as well and the phone number goes straight to a busy signal. Surprise surprise.

Here is the Consumer Complaints email for NYC: consumers@dca.nyc.gov

NYS Attorney General Consumer Complaint Form: https://formsnym.ag.ny.gov/OAGOnlineSubmissio

Your Bucket List  May 13 2020, 04:41:46 PM

--Take Zumba class at the gym instead of over Zoom

--Get a haircut

--See my family 

--Resume business travel

--See anything on Broadway 

--Annual Halloween and Christmas trips to Disneyland

--Disney Princess races in February 2021

--Eat in a restaurant

--Dental and other postponed doctor appointments

--Celebrate my birthday without a car parade 

PLAZA SUITE Postponed to Spring 2021  May 13 2020, 04:20:46 PM

I've started a credit card dispute. As much as I want to see this, it seems this production never sold out so I'm hopeful I'll be able to re-purchase cheaper tickets closer to the actual performance dates.

I wonder if SJP and Matthew Broderick are aware of what is going on with ticket refunds? She seems very fan friendly on Instagram and I doubt she'd approve of something like this happening with a show with her name attached to it.

PLAZA SUITE Postponed to Spring 2021  May 12 2020, 02:34:17 PM

Here is the email I just got. These people are truly awful.

Dear X,

Today, it was announced by the Broadway League that Broadway shows in New York City will be suspended through September 6, 2020.

While we are disappointed that we are unable to present your current performance of Neil Simon’s Plaza Suitewe are thrilled to announce that the production has been rescheduled to March 19-July 18, 2021.

We a

Hamilton Broadway Coming to Disney Plus July 3  May 12 2020, 02:12:58 PM

Gorlois said: "Disney+ is just about the only thing they’ve got right now with the possibility of turning a profit."

The ShopDisney website has also been up and running this entire time and has had numerous limited edition releases. Shanghai Disneyland is now open again too so it's inevitable the other parks around the world will follow in the near future. 

I like that this is being released now but I'm stunned that they spent so much f

Tickets Refunds  May 12 2020, 01:59:04 PM

Artsylady10 said: "Has anyone had success with refunds from The Hudson for Plaza Suite? Haven’t been contacted, no refund yet for tickets I bought directly from the box office, no customer service, MUCH frustration! Thank you!"

There are several posts in this thread about this. My show date has passed and I have not been contacted. I've also tried calling and emailing the theater. The phone line has a message and then immediately cuts you off and the e

PLAZA SUITE Postponed to Spring 2021  May 12 2020, 01:56:22 PM

Maybe they'll finally refund my ticket now. My show date has passed and not a word from them.

Cursed Child Cancelled Until Sept 6  May 12 2020, 01:55:32 PM

Heartbreaking but not unexpected. I hope that shows that had been holding off on refunds will just process them now.

Underrated and Overrated Broadway, West End, and/or Off-Broadway Musicals  May 10 2020, 12:34:11 PM

Overrated: Hadestown, Wicked, Ain't Too Proud

Underrated: Aladdin, Bandstand, Anastasia

Where Can I Get Old Playbills  May 8 2020, 03:44:03 PM

In addition to the above suggestions, the Playbill Store site sometimes sells old Playbills as well

You must log in to view off-topic posts.