Check Out Exclusive New Designs In The Theatre Shop
Global Roundup: BE MORE CHILL in the UK, HAMILTON in LA & More!
Introducing Online Theater Classes for Singing
Photo Flash: Meet the Cast of BEST OF ENEMIES at Pacific Theatre
BroadwayWorld & IAMT Launch Online Theater Classes - Learn Acting, Singing & Dancing from the Experts
Transgender Artists Embody Courage in Canadian Premiere of TRANS SCRIPTS, PART I: THE WOMEN
Interview: Talking with Jessica Aquila Cymerman of Gruesome Playground Injuries
Review: NOISES OFF Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry!
Vancouver Musicals & Plays More
|Best of Enemies|
(Runs 2/28 - 3/21) VIDEOS CAST
|THE WIZARD OF OZ - Young Performers Edition|
Londonderry South Elementary School
(Runs 3/27 - 3/28)
|Paris! The Show|
(Runs 3/18 - 3/18)
|MONTY PYTHON'S SPAMALOT|
White Rock Players Club
(Runs 6/10 - 7/4)
|Wait Until Dark (Hatcher)|
Hatrix Theatre Company
(Runs 5/19 - 5/23)
Submit Local News - click here
Want to Join Team BWW? - Click Here for Details!
Latest News More
- Iliza Shlesinger to Play North Charleston PAC
- Royal City Musical Theatre Presents CRAZY FOR YOU
- Mirthful March - Enjoy Celebrations And Shenanigans With Vancouver TheatreSports
- 16th Annual PuSh Festival Successfully Closes 2020 Edition
- DanceHouse Presents Montreal's RUBBERBAND
- The Vancouver International Dance Festival Celebrates 20 Years
- BWW Interview: Sitting down with Anthony Street of CELTIC ILLUSION!
- BroadwayWorld & IAMT Launch Online Theater Classes - Learn Acting, Singing & Dancing from the Experts
- Transgender Artists Embody Courage in Canadian Premiere of TRANS SCRIPTS, PART I: THE WOMEN
- Eyagi Productions Hosts DREAMS: A CABARET 2.0
- Pacific Theatre Presents: BEST OF ENEMIES By Mark St. Germain
- BroadwayWorld Readers Pick The Top Theatre Merch
- Review: WE WILL ROCK YOU is a Rock-Theatre Extravaganza!
- Feature: Top 5 Shows to See at the PuSh Festival in Vancouver!
- Review: MISS BENNET: CHRISTMAS AT PEMBERLEY is a “Feel-Good” Holiday Spectacle
- Review: THE SOUND OF MUSIC Will Warm Your Heart!
- Review: Sugar, Butter, Vancouver! WAITRESS “Opens Up” at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre