Page: 1

Zoboomafoo

Princeton78 Profile PhotoPrinceton78 Profile Photo
Princeton78
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Zoboomafoo#0
Posted: 9/4/04 at 10:56am
Heck yes...those Kratt Brothers are FOXXY.
"Y'all have a GRAND day now"
ponine24601
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Zoboomafoo#1
Posted: 9/4/04 at 2:39pm
haha i used to watch that show all the time when i was younger.
"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon
Auggie27 Profile PhotoAuggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Zoboomafoo#2
Posted: 9/4/04 at 3:04pm
Gotta love 'em. In their camaraderie and zese, they're so ... unbrotherly ... practically flirting with one another as they stomp around the savannah in their Banana Republic shorts, swattin' flies and appreciating every single thing that has fur on it.

I keep expecting them to run into the Animal Planet's Jeff Corwin, and the three of them will make a naughty movie together about snake-handling.
"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
millie_dillmount Profile Photomillie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Zoboomafoo#3
Posted: 9/4/04 at 3:20pm
I was a "Zoom" and "Arthur" person.
"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611
Delphine Profile PhotoDelphine Profile Photo
Delphine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Zoboomafoo#4
Posted: 9/4/04 at 3:39pm
Alright, help me out here, what was the name of the lemur (or however you spell that) on Zamboomafoo? I think it's something like "Zaboo" but I know it's not and I'm getting all riled up now!
"I am open-minded and accept Delph for who she is, a naked blue crackwhore." - Insomniak
"And they poke me with wittled down popsicle sticks." - Ebonic about the Brooklyn shills
BroadwayMonkey Profile PhotoBroadwayMonkey Profile Photo
BroadwayMonkey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Zoboomafoo#5
Posted: 9/4/04 at 3:41pm
Hmmm...I can't recall, Delphie.
Real men are tenors.
Jon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Zoboomafoo#6
Posted: 9/4/04 at 4:15pm
"Zaboomafoo" is actually the name of the leaping lemur. They call it "Zaboo" for short.
VIETgrlTerifa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Zoboomafoo#7
Posted: 9/4/04 at 10:11pm
I used to watch their show "Kratt's Creatures" on PBS as a kid. That and Magic School Bus rocked. I prefer Kratt's Creatures to Zaboomafoo because they went to the locations. I noticed Zaboomafoo use a lot of old footage of Kratt's Creatures. I just realized that I know too much about this.
"I've got to get me out of here This place is full of dirty old men And the navigators and their mappy maps And moldy heads and pissing on sugar cubes While you stare at your books."
ElphieDefiesGravity Profile PhotoElphieDefiesGravity Profile Photo
ElphieDefiesGravity
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Zoboomafoo#8
Posted: 9/4/04 at 10:19pm
I love PBS! My favorite shows were (and still are) Arthur, Wishbone, ZOOM, Zaboomafoo, and Kratt's Creatures. Arhtur will always have a special place in my heart, I still watch it sometimes!
"Blow out the candles, Robert, and make a wish. Want something. Want something."

Wishes come true, not free.
Nina Myers Profile PhotoNina Myers Profile Photo
Nina Myers
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Zoboomafoo#9
Posted: 9/4/04 at 10:20pm
Gotta love the lizard. Ride on the Magic School Bus!
A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read - Mark Twain
VIETgrlTerifa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Zoboomafoo#10
Posted: 9/4/04 at 10:21pm
I think Ms. Frizzle was high.
"I've got to get me out of here This place is full of dirty old men And the navigators and their mappy maps And moldy heads and pissing on sugar cubes While you stare at your books."
LadyGuenevere
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Zoboomafoo#11
Posted: 9/4/04 at 10:23pm
All those shows were definitely the best ever.

About 8 or 9 years ago, I learned ubbi dubbi (remember zoom?). I STILL can speak it pretty fast.

But on topic, Zaboo was SO cute! I didn't look at the Kratt Brothers, heck, I was about 8 when I saw it. re: Zoboomafoo