CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 3/7/17
Kitsune Profile Photo
Kitsune
Broadway Star
Broadway Star | Joined: 12/29/06

Maybe it was the long day at work, but that made me laugh way more than it had any right to.

tmdonahue
Chorus Member
Chorus Member | Joined: 2/15/18

Me, too.  I especially liked ending it with Rannells' novelty lyrics to "I Believe."

broadwaybabywannabe2 Profile Photo
broadwaybabywannabe2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star | Joined: 11/9/11

i have always said there is a Broadway show song for every occasion...and this proves it...BRAVO!!

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/16/03

Somewhere James Cordon is gnashing his teeth. 

Really enjoyed the tribute to 2020 but agree "I Believe" was the icing on the cake. Yay 2021!

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
chrishuyen
Broadway Star
Broadway Star | Joined: 11/12/14

I wish they had put a *tiny* bit more effort into creating transitions between songs, but overall this was quite a delight and pretty wide-ranging too.  And I Am Telling You got a laugh out of me, as well as the one line Tradition, but watching Andrew Rannells sing Book of Mormon again was something I didn't realize I needed this year.