Page: 1

So Britney Spears and Mel Gibson walk into a bar.....

tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Not a set up for a joke. Oh to be a fly in the bread basket during this conversation.
I bet they talked about how the evil Jewish elders of Zion are secretly funding the paparazzi:

Troubles Shared As Spears & Gibson Dine Out

Britney Spears and Mel Gibson shared their troubles over dinner on Saturday. The odd couple was spotted entering and leaving Russian restaurant Romanov in Studio City, Los Angeles within minutes of each other, and staff later confirmed they dined together for almost two hours. It is not known why the pair met for dinner, but both have been the subjects of media scrutiny in the past two years - Gibson was vilified for anti-Semitic remarks he made to a Jewish traffic cop during a drink driving arrest, while Spears' erratic behavior and child custody battle has long been a tabloid staple. Gibson has been a vocal supporter of Spears in her ongoing and well-publicized battles.
Link
....but the world goes 'round
best12bars Profile Photobest12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Brit: So what do you do when everyone thinks you're crazy?

Mel: Who's crazy?

Brit: YOU are.

Mel: Takes one to know one.

Brit: Can I have the pepper?

Mel: Can you say PLEASE? Were you raised by wolves?

Brit: Practically. Now she wants to write a book about it.

Mel: So do you want to play Chrissy in my film of "Three's Company" or not?

Brit: I don't know... who else is in it?

Mel: Ryan Gosling and Kerri Russell.

Brit: Ew, a Mickey reunion? No way.

Mel: Way. Everyone will love it.

Brit: You're so crazy.

Mel: No, YOU are.

Brit: You first.

Mel: You much BETTER.
"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The transcript of this dinner chat would make a better play than Frost/Nixon.
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
We can just title it B/M.

B: Like, thanks for your call offering support, k?

M: So you're over 21, right?

B: I'm like, when I got your call I thought you were the guy who made that Young Dracula movie and that play The Producers? Which my friends said were totally cool and hot? But then I found out you were the guy in Street Warrior and you made The Passion, and I thought he's really hot, that guy.

M: Let me offer you some moral support. Here's a Bible, and some quotes you might find inspirational.

B: Cool, I like the Bible, there's that really cool movie about the commandments, where the guy parts the beach, right? I like these quotes, too, who's this Goebbels guy?
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You guys make them sound like Noel Coward characters. The real dialogue:

B: Y'all gonna eat yer onion string?

M: You are one crazy bitch, Sugar Tits.

B: I love sugar tits!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Or even realer dialogue:

M: How much?

B: 50 dollars 15 minutes, 95 for a half hour.
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOL!
You guys are too funny.