what about heath's death or the aftermath makes you the angriest?

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
to me it's the canonization.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
jenna2 Profile Photojenna2 Profile Photo
jenna2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
That, and the 500 threads that have popped up. Because, obviously, I have to post in every one of them.
Call the understudy / I can't go on tonight / I'm drinking with my buddy / I'm getting good and tight / Before they raise the curtain I'll be higher than a kite / So call the understudy I can't go on tonight
Liverpool Profile PhotoLiverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The fact that the drugs got to him before i could
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
liv, i feel you man!

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
amalou Profile Photoamalou Profile Photo
amalou
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
- People who find fault with others for expressing how they feel about it

- Crazy religious groups planning on protesting the funeral

- Fox News a-holes who make jokes about it

- People who complain about people complaining

- The fact that it happened to begin with

Seriously, a lot of people are upset. Lots of threads are going to pop up, but the name Heath Ledger appears in the titles of these threads so if you're sick of it, just friggin ignore it and go about your business. I think certain people see this as an opportunity to hurt people who are already hurt by the event itself but that is just tasteless and mean. If you don't like the hype or you are so offended by someone praising the work of a dead actor, then just find something else to talk about.
"But I can tell you that Raoul, who was so handsome in "The Phantom," is now a drunken wreck."
WOSQ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The senselessness of it.
"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true. And that would be unacceptable." --Carrie Fisher
nmartin Profile Photonmartin Profile Photo
nmartin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That horrible footage of Ledger being removed from his apt. in a body bag and on a stretcher. Equally horrible, all of the media and curious on-lookers.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm with Jenna...

All of these f'ing threads.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
SNAFU Profile PhotoSNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Having to wait for the apartment listing.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
JerseyGirl2 Profile PhotoJerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeah, I am gonna try to get that $24k a month place for myself.
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
BB,

That switch plate is WRECKING ME!
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
you people are sick. that's the light switch from my parents' room!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Heavens!
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
THAT'S WHAT HE SAID!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
dramaparoxysm23 Profile Photodramaparoxysm23 Profile Photo
dramaparoxysm23
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The fact that it gets so much more coverage than other stories that actually affect us.
How everyone says what a 'great guy' and 'terrific actor' he was, but no one would say that if he were still alive.
Both those things bother me after every celebrity death. We only appreciate people after they die. Only THEN is it socially acceptable to rave about how wonderful they were.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I remember days
Or at least I try
But as years go by
They're sort of haze
And the bluest ink
Isn't really sky
And at times I think
I would gladly die
For a day of sky

And Starbucks will use the words 'large' and 'small', not pretentious crap like grande and tall.
"You could get away with anything if you call it art and tell people who don't like it that it's cutting edge culture." --vmlinnie
Ida Noodleman
Stand-by
Stand-by
The fact that the massuse lost her fee for that hour.
What would Tina Yothers do?
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ida, that's sick! yer a sick person!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Definitely the overexposure.
Poster Emeritus
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The fact that if this had happened two weeks ago he might have received an Oscar nom.
PEACE.
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The fact that they will have to recast "Brokeback II:Back In The Saddle" with a Heath look-a-like.
....but the world goes 'round
jenna2 Profile Photojenna2 Profile Photo
jenna2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I think we're all missing the big question here. When is the "ripped from the headlines" episode of Law & Order going to air?? (Damn WGA strike...)
Call the understudy / I can't go on tonight / I'm drinking with my buddy / I'm getting good and tight / Before they raise the curtain I'll be higher than a kite / So call the understudy I can't go on tonight
thetinymagic2 Profile Photothetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why is a guy naked in his apt. in the middle of winter?
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ummmm and why not? I am assuming he had heat!
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The fact that if he had lived long enough for the massage this might have had a happy ending.
PEACE.