Page: 1

Richardson to Drop Out (Or Maybe Not)

StickToPriest Profile PhotoStickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Richardson to Drop Out (Or Maybe Not)#1
Posted: 1/9/08 at 7:27pm
Bill Richardson plans to drop out of the race for the Democratic Presidential nomination, according to the AP.

EDIT: Or maybe not. CNN says he is. MSNBC says his campaign denies it. I guess I, like CNN, jumped the gun.

"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.
Updated On: 1/9/08 at 07:27 PM
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: .#2
Posted: 1/9/08 at 7:34pm
I don't see why he would. I'm sure he's waiting for Nevada, which is more his home territory. Though I would probably drop out at this point, if I were him. I'm pessimistic that way.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
mominator Profile Photomominator Profile Photo
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: .#2
Posted: 1/9/08 at 7:37pm
I do hope he stays in a bit longer
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: .#3
Posted: 1/9/08 at 7:42pm
Can we have a thread title please?
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
The Boy From Ohio Profile PhotoThe Boy From Ohio Profile Photo
The Boy From Ohio
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: .#4
Posted: 1/9/08 at 9:43pm
9/10 - Next To Normal, Ensemble Theatre
9/18 - Brian Stokes Mitchell, Cincy Pop's
9/28 - Death Of A Salesman, Wright State
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
no bill#5
Posted: 1/9/08 at 9:48pm
i hope he comes out tomorrow and announces, "i'm not dropping out, what gave you that idea?" one more bit of egg on the face of the already looking like fools msm.

oh shut up, i can dream can't i?
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
no bill#6
Posted: 1/9/08 at 9:50pm
That is totally something Richardson would do, too, if it did end up to be true.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."