Page: 1

Bush: "Iran is a Threat to World Peace"

Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bush: "Iran is a Threat to World Peace"#1
Posted: 1/9/08 at 12:07pm
I just saw this headline by the AP on the CNN website.

That's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, wouldn't you say?
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
rosscoe(au) Profile Photorosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Man is a idoit, the only person who is a threat to world peace is him!
Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And so it begins...
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I really hope we get to hear the cadidates' responses to this. I'd love to see if it has an effect on the primaries. Bush won't be happy until he can launch another attack before the end of his term. Does he seriously have any credibility left?
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If he thinks he's going to be the worlds Savior, he's got another thing coming.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
Pippin Profile PhotoPippin Profile Photo
Pippin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
actually, I'm still sticking to my opinion that Bush really is the AntiChrist and will be the catalyst for the forthcoming destruction of all humanity.
"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."
Yawper
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It amazes me that no one has seriously attempted to take him out, especially on trips like the current one to the mideast.
Roninjoey Profile PhotoRoninjoey Profile Photo
Roninjoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Can you imagine if he led us into another war before the end of his term?
yr ronin,
joey
spiderdj82 Profile Photospiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
isn't war the opposite of peace? Or does the warped . . . dare I say . . . mind of Bush work differently than mine?
"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is this one of those 'takes one to know one' kind of things?

And I can't say anything about his foreign travel, but here on our soil, they don't let anyone or anything NEAR him. He appeared near us once - they blocked all the major roads, and wouldn't let anyone within 1/4 mile of the place. Our subdivision lay withing that radius, so we had to show photo id with our address on it to access our own home. And they wouldn't let us out while he was actually there.
StickToPriest Profile PhotoStickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bush: 'Iran is a Threat to World Peace'#10
Posted: 1/10/08 at 12:57am
DG - That says so much.
"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Priest - and we didn't even know it was going to happen - they didn't want any warning. They told the local business owners the day before, and that was it. I found out when I read it in the paper that morning! I ran out and did my errands quickly so I could beat the barricades. I just holed up in the house with the windows and doors shut and blasted music re: Bush: 'Iran is a Threat to World Peace'

On a side note, this was the infamous trip he took west when Katrina was exploding.